Help Needed...inquire within... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help Needed...inquire within...

xiidaen

FinHeaven.com Evangelist
Reaction score
So, my Fiance is studing at the CT School of Broadcasting and has a sports session coming up. Now, she's talented, and smart, but sports is not entirely her thing...and she has to interview her instructor, posing as a sports figure of her choice.

So, she's decided that she wants to interview Larry Csonka.

Can you guys suggest some interesting questions she might want to work with, or good directions in which to steer the 'interview'?

Thanks!

Make sure she calls him Butch to break the ice.....that should start a conversation about him and Jim Kiick.....Butch and Sundance.

Ask him, what was his strangest memory of the perfect season?

Ask him what kind of champagne they drink every year when the last undefeated team loses?

I read a book (called "Always on the Run") by Csonka and Kiick when I was a kid, and the one quote I remember was that playing football on astroturf back then was like playing on a "throw rug over asphalt"

I also remember them talking about biting other players and spitting in peoples eyes under the pile. pretty nast stuff.

Ask if Garo Yepremian avoided him in the locker room after Zonk threatened to kill him.

Ask him how American Gladiators is doing.

I'd ask him about leaving the Dolphins for the WFL, the first question would be.. What would it have taken for you and Mr Robie to agree on your contract where you would have remained a Dolphin.

Second question would be... If you and the other player hadn't left the Dolphins (for the WFL) would the Dolphins have been a dynasty and would you be hearing about them in the same sentence as the 60's Packers, 70's Steelers and the 49ers of the 80's?

1. What do you think about the state of the running back position in today's NFL?

2. Do you watch the NFL regularly?

3. Whom do you think is the biggest current omission from the NFL Hall of Fame?

4. If you wouldn't have been a football player, what would you have done with your life?

5. Who was your biggest hero in football? What about "real life"?

Thanks for the suggestions! She's on tomorrow night, I'll let you know how it works out.

Back
Top Bottom