Help w/travel to Boston for Pats game Nov 8 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help w/travel to Boston for Pats game Nov 8

When you are in the City, make sure to stop in the Little Italy section on Hanover.
There is a great pizza place, but I forget the name.
But I am sure there are allot of other places to eat.

The famous pizza place is Pizzeria Regina. For food there try Mama Maria's or L'Osteria. And a pastry from Mike's or Modern is a must while in the North End

Will check it out..Thanks..

I will also be heading up there with my bosses son and we are also staying at the Omni Parker.

I will be flying in Friday at 9am and departing Monday morning.

I am still lost as to transportation to Foxboro (comuter train goes from South Station to Foxboro on gamedays for 12 bucks r/t - but it gets there 1 hr before the game. Thats too close for a big game and especially if the weather calls for snow. I was hoping to be there 2 hours before to look around and cause some trouble, lol )

Lets get in touch. I will be wearing bright orange and green from the moment I get in the plane till the moment I land back in Miami.

Unless you rent a car, the train is just about the only option that will cost less than $150 r/t if you stay in Boston. A taxi would be over $200 r/t. If you rent a car for the day, you'll still have to pay $40+ for parking.

If you want to get to the stadium early, and you can revise your hotel reservation, I'd spend Saturday night in Foxboro, then walk to the stadium.

Weather forecast looks decent so far, with no chance of snow.

Back
Top Bottom