Help with Jersey Order.......... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help with Jersey Order..........

On Offense : Rosen On Defense : X

But, that's me because I already have them in my closet.

Lol beat me to it.

I was gonna say Rowe and Isadora.
I just figured Bobby will probably get an extension in a few weeks and Rowe will be here a long time since he is the prototypical " The Patriots Way" player we are building our roster with :nah:

I stopped wearing other men’s names on my back when I was a kid bro. Except for my finkle Jersey. But most of the time I wear my #1 with no name on the back. That one will never be out dated.

I just figured Bobby will probably get an extension in a few weeks and Rowe will be here a long time since he is the prototypical " The Patriots Way" player we are building our roster with :nah:

I haven’t been able to figure out why either are on the roster. McCain is one of the biggest reasons why this tank is even happening.

Rowe obviously had nothing to offer other than the fabled “experience” factor. I tried explaining that to a handful of posters who thought other wise this off-season.

Kind of irrelevant now given they actually fit our 2019 agenda. Neither player is welcome on the 2020 roster or Flores won’t have a shred of support from me.

Minkah is 22, still a kid, I wouldn't call him a man.

22 is no kid.

You can drive, drink, smoke, vote, make millions and make babies....you are a man.

Too many don't act the part and that's a problem with society today. That doesn't make them less of a man, just irresponsible or immature.

22 is no kid.

You can drive, drink, smoke, vote, make millions and make babies....you are a man.

Too many don't act the part and that's a problem with society today. That doesn't make them less of a man, just irresponsible or immature.
Eh you can do all that stuff at 13 years old, well except vote. I was 22 once, looking back I was a kid.

Eh you can do all that stuff at 13 years old, well except vote. I was 22 once, looking back I was a kid.

You can, absolutely - but kids are stupid. There's a reason they assign ages to them bc you would hope most would mature by those ages and be able to handle the choices and responsibilities that come with them.

To each their own. Too many 20-somethings these days are entitled and lack work ethic. Just what i see in my family, on social media and in my career field.

100% serious question. If you were to order 2 Miami Dolphins Jerseys tomorrow of 2 players on the current roster, who would they be? Please no past stars like Marino or Duper/Clayton as I I already own those. Thank you in advance.

It would be a fools errand to buy any players jersey on current roster
The safest Christian wilkens

Back
Top Bottom