Help with the Steelers game!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help with the Steelers game!!!

finfanpat

Seasoned Vet
Club Member
Reaction score
Alright guys I've been coming on here for years and I dont usually post but wanted to see if anyone could help me out. My daughter's are 9 and 10 and they've never been to a Dolphins game. I'm wanting to take them and my wife to the Steelers game. My questions were does anyone have season tickets that they want to sell the tickets for that game (4 tickets) and also does anyone have any any info of something that would be cool for them to make it memorable, like how to get field passes or anything that they would find fun? Thanks guys!

Just got my tickets for the Fins vs Steelers. I went on RazorGator. Heading down from NY for that weekend w/my younger brother to celebrate his 50th! For your kids, there's usually a kid's area that the team sets up outside before the game that anyone can get into...

Hi All
Just wondering if the Dolphins still sell single game tickets? Is that still a thing. I'm planning on going to the Steelers game too.

Depends if you want to pay someone else $250 for a nosebleed seat. Some teams make single game tickets available at face value hence the question.

Have you tried…..calling them?
Nbc Amy GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

I understand the question. That game seems to have higher than normal demand - as I have looked for tickets as well. Probably due to their large following. I guess we're going to have to pony up to go to this 1!

Back
Top Bottom