Help Zach Thomas vs. Jones Drew | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help Zach Thomas vs. Jones Drew

Decleater

Rookie
Reaction score
My favorite tackle Zack ever made was against Jones Drew probably 7 or 8 years ago. I know some of you have access to old game footage and was hoping it was possible to post it. I understand my description will be vague, but thought it would be worth a try.

JD goes off left tackle, Zack meets him at the line of scrimmage and both collide and go straight down. Neither won the battle, but afterwards JD pats Zack on the *** and says something. I think it was early in the game, but that is all I remember.

It was pretty cool the way Zack got himself into position with enough momentum to take him down, played it perfectly. I know it isn't a flip into the end zone, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Decleater

My favorite tackle Zack ever made was against Jones Drew probably 7 or 8 years ago. I know some of you have access to old game footage and was hoping it was possible to post it. I understand my description will be vague, but thought it would be worth a try.

JD goes off left tackle, Zack meets him at the line of scrimmage and both collide and go straight down. Neither won the battle, but afterwards JD pats Zack on the *** and says something. I think it was early in the game, but that is all I remember.

It was pretty cool the way Zack got himself into position with enough momentum to take him down, played it perfectly. I know it isn't a flip into the end zone, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Decleater

MJD has only been in the league about 5 years..So are you sure it was not Fred Taylor?

Or maybe it was only around 5 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom