Henne has improved no doubt, but where does he rank among AFCE QB's? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne has improved no doubt, but where does he rank among AFCE QB's?

Bills fans are so insecure. You really need to hear people say they'd take Fitz over Henne? Psh. Childish.

Let's just see if this fitz guy can do it for more than 2 games.Cause sanchez is younger than both henne and fitz and won more playoff games then both...Oh wait they both never even been to the playoff's...LOL..This thread is started by a bills fan to rev everyone up! Thats all..

I rank him last. If he continues to play this well all season, then I may change my mind. You guys can dog Dirty Sanchez all you want, but he is 2-0 and has been very close the last two years.

Held us out of a super bowl????Was is not the defense that did not show up the first half of the pitt game??

Let's just see if this fitz guy can do it for more than 2 games.Cause sanchez is younger than both henne and fitz and won more playoff games then both...Oh wait they both never even been to the playoff's...LOL..This thread is started by a bills fan to rev everyone up! Thats all..

True, I wish I had a QB who could just play caretaker for an elite running game and defense. Those QB's are rare to find :sidelol:

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Held us out of a super bowl????Was is not the defense that did not show up the first half of the pitt game??

Yup, and the offense sure lit up the scoreboard in the first half too :up:

Held you back from a SB you fraud of a Jets fan - stick out your chest all you want - no one really cares what you think

Anytime you can find a true starting QB who finds his mogo and you didn't spend a high pick you struck gold... Oh what would you know - you support a franchise that drafted a kicker with a second round pick, and traded up for Sanchez the bonafide reason you didn't go to the SB

Yes it was Sanchez not our pass D against Infy or our run D against Pitt. Did you watch those title games?

lol do what many of the rest of us have done and put that fool on ignore.....its not worth you're time

:lol: Who are you? why should I care if someone who doesn't contribute has me on ignore?

Brady

Fitz
Sanchez
Henne

Statistically Henne is ahead of Sanchez but Sanchez makes big plays when needed. Neither has shown the ability to carry a team.

True, I wish I had a QB who could just play caretaker for an elite running game and defense. Those QB's are rare to find :sidelol:

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

our D and running game were not great last year. Don't confuse year 1 w/ year 2, Sanchez rescued the D and running game many times a year ago.

The O got us back w/in 5 but then the D couldn't get one stop to give us a shot.

its true the jets with fitz would actually be a threat to win it all....with sanchez, not a chance

our D and running game were not great last year. Don't confuse year 1 w/ year 2, Sanchez rescued the D and running game many times a year ago.

The O got us back w/in 5 but then the D couldn't get one stop to give us a shot.
I'm not a Sanchez-hater bro, but Jetfans do tend to blow this guy way more than he deserves. He's had a stacked team to play with and has played well in his own right, but until proven otherwise he's the Mexican Dilfer

I'm not a Sanchez-hater bro, but Jetfans do tend to blow this guy way more than he deserves. He's had a stacked team to play with and has played well in his own right, but until proven otherwise he's the Mexican Dilfer
That mexican swept your garbage team like a mop last year!Now your think noodle arm fitz is gonna take your team to the playoff's..Thats funny..

Back
Top Bottom