Henne has improved no doubt, but where does he rank among AFCE QB's? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne has improved no doubt, but where does he rank among AFCE QB's?

That mexican swept your garbage team like a mop last year!Now your think noodle arm fitz is gonna take your team to the playoff's..Thats funny..

The Jet defense and running game beat us, not Sanchez...or did you forget that both Greene and LT ran for over 100 on us last year? Sanchez sure did a great job of handing off! Also, find a post where I said the Bills would make the playoffs--please, I'll be waiting.

You don't want none of this, son. You're just a bit player in the troll game :lol:

The Jet defense and running game beat us, not Sanchez...or did you forget that both Greene and LT ran for over 100 on us last year? Sanchez sure did a great job of handing off! Also, find a post where I said the Bills would make the playoffs--please, I'll be waiting.

You don't want none of this, son. You're just a bit player in the troll game :lol:

Who is the troll who had to post on a dolphin forum just cause his QB looks good in september and henne doesn't???That would be you..

Who is the troll who had to post on a dolphin forum just cause his QB looks good in september???That would be you..

...and why is a jetfan like you defending Mexican Dilfer on a Fins forum in september? Didn't really think that comeback through now did ya? :lol:

Who is the troll who had to post on a dolphin forum just cause his QB looks good in september???That would be you..
fitz has looked better in his first 2 games this season than sanchez has at any point of his career.

do u realize what fitz is working with? a bunch of undrafted/ 7th round draft picks. the guy also does not have a defense even close to the caliber of the jets to lean back on.

sanchez is a game manager for the most part, and he will make a few plays here and their.

Sanchez has a beast O-line, Keller, Burress, Holmes, Greene, and LT. Fitz has a patchwork O-line, one known receiver (who he helped make--SJ), and a bunch of unknowns. Sanchez's top 2 wideouts have SB-winning catches, yet his stats are worse than Fitz :lol:

I'm not a Sanchez-hater bro, but Jetfans do tend to blow this guy way more than he deserves. He's had a stacked team to play with and has played well in his own right, but until proven otherwise he's the Mexican Dilfer

Trent Dilfer was a vaslty underrated guy so that wouldn't be an insult thouigh he is better than Dilfer. You don't win road playoff games( a recor FOUR!) w/o quality QB play. Sure we have talent around him but we don't have so much talent that we could carry a bad QB.

Mark is a very underrated guy b/c most fans just pay attention to fantasy #s.

He's not great, he may never be great but he's good and getting better. There aren't many QB's I'd rather have.

Fitz also statistically had a better season last year than sanchez will ever have. If sanchez was the qb for the bills this year, they win 2 games all season.

fitz has looked better in his first 2 games this season than sanchez has at any point of his career.

do u realize what fitz is working with? a bunch of undrafted/ 7th round draft picks. the guy also does not have a defense even close to the caliber of the jets to lean back on.

sanchez is a game manager for the most part, and he will make a few plays here and their.

Fitz has a good WR corps(one tha he has playe w/ for over a year unlike sanchez who gets new ones every year) and he has good RBs. let's not act like he doesn't have talent.

Sanchez has a beast O-line, Keller, Burress, Holmes, Greene, and LT. Fitz has a patchwork O-line, one known receiver (who he helped make--SJ), and a bunch of unknowns. Sanchez's top 2 wideouts have SB-winning catches, yet his stats are worse than Fitz :lol:

That beast OL almost got Sanchez killed the first 2 weeks and they haven't been able to open up holes. I expect it will get better but it hasn't been it's normal self through 2 weeks.

This game isn't about stats, it's about making plays to win games. Congrats to Fitz for finally doing that yesterday, sanchez has done it on the road in postseason.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Fitz also statistically had a better season last year than sanchez will ever have. If sanchez was the qb for the bills this year, they win 2 games all season.

Awesome! Fitz won 4 games, Sanchez won 2 more road playoff games and is tied for the most road QBs all time.

Trent Dilfer was a vaslty underrated guy so that wouldn't be an insult thouigh he is better than Dilfer. You don't win road playoff games( a recor FOUR!) w/o quality QB play. Sure we have talent around him but we don't have so much talent that we could carry a bad QB.

Mark is a very underrated guy b/c most fans just pay attention to fantasy #s.

He's not great, he may never be great but he's good and getting better. There aren't many QB's I'd rather have.

Like I said, I like the kid but his situation is very similar to Flacco's (except Mark's receiver's have been much better)...they both have 4 playoff wins while not being asked to do much. The 2nd half of the Pitt game impressed me greatly, but he's still a schizo QB who once again looks shaky out of the gate. We'll see.

Sanchez best pass is a five yard toss to LT and let him romp - shut down Keller and the dink and dunk is in vogue

Fitz has a good WR corps(one tha he has playe w/ for over a year unlike sanchez who gets new ones every year) and he has good RBs. let's not act like he doesn't have talent.

That beast OL almost got Sanchez killed the first 2 weeks and they haven't been able to open up holes. I expect it will get better but it hasn't been it's normal self through 2 weeks.

This game isn't about stats, it's about making plays to win games. Congrats to Fitz for finally doing that yesterday, sanchez has done it on the road in postseason.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Awesome! Fitz won 4 games, Sanchez won 2 more road playoff games and is tied for the most road QBs all time.

To be fair, if you wanna throw stats out the window then throw that one out as well. Flacco's done the same with worse receivers. You can't pick and choose which stats you like.

Back
Top Bottom