Henne has improved no doubt, but where does he rank among AFCE QB's? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne has improved no doubt, but where does he rank among AFCE QB's?

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I liked what I saw Week 1 but both he and the offense regressed against Houston--despite getting great support from the ground game. With what you've seen so far, would you take him over Sanchez? Fitz?

I liked what I saw Week 1 but both he and the offense regressed against Houston--despite getting great support from the ground game. With what you've seen so far, would you take him over Sanchez? Fitz?
why do you just assume i wouldnt take him over tom brady?:lol::lol:

i dont know, henne has never been consistent in his career. he has shown flashes, as do most qbs at times, but he needs to string together those games to show me something consistently. right now this year he has not been that bad, and i like that he is running more now.

fitz on the other hand has shown glimpses in years before with not much to work with, and this year, although its only 2 games, he seems to be coming into his own, with a bunch of nobody's.

Sanchez is what held back the Jets the prior two years and will hold them up in the future - Fitz look like a stael in the 7th round - Buff has scored 10 TDs and the PATS 9 TDs so far so you have to give credit to them but they will have their hands full with Pats althoug the Pats sec looks chewed up already thank the Dolphins for working them over week 1.

Secretly I want Fitz to do well so they pass on a QB in rd. 1 - we need help in that area whether Henne is better or not... With KC and Washington all looking for a longterm solution our chances get better...

But your running game is the answer to why the passing game got off to a good start IMO

If you watched the game you would see that Henne still played well despite his stats. His interceptions on this season are not his fault. His receivers dropping touchdown passes are not his fault.

would take fitz over him but wouldnt take sanchez for a seventh rounder. the only solace i have is that the jets still think they have their franchise qb

why do you just assume i wouldnt take him over tom brady?:lol::lol:

i dont know, henne has never been consistent in his career. he has shown flashes, as do most qbs at times, but he needs to string together those games to show me something consistently. right now this year he has not been that bad, and i like that he is running more now.

fitz on the other hand has shown glimpses in years before with not much to work with, and this year, although its only 2 games, he seems to be coming into his own, with a bunch of nobody's.

Word, I can only imagine what Fitz could do if he had a WR of Marshall's caliber

Sanchez is what held back the Jets the prior two years and will hold them up in the future - Fitz look like a stael in the 7th round - Buff has scored 10 TDs and the PATS 9 TDs so far so you have to give credit to them but they will have their hands full with Pats althoug the Pats sec looks chewed up already thank the Dolphins for working them over week 1.

Secretly I want Fitz to do well so they pass on a QB in rd. 1 - we need help in that area whether Henne is better or not... With KC and Washington all looking for a longterm solution our chances get better...

But your running game is the answer to why the passing game got off to a good start IMO

:lol2::lol2:

Sanchez held us back and Fitz looks like a 7th rd steal. Fitz was drafted in the 7th round... in 2005! THREE teams ago.

This debate gets funnier and funnier.

Word, I can only imagine what Fitz could do if he had a WR of Marshall's caliber
ya. i i think it was on SI.COM this morning, but their was a segment in the monday morning quarterback article how all the guys on the bills offense are either undrafted guys, or guys picked in the 7th round of drafts. its amazing what they are doing.

something like 5 tds in 5 possessions in the 2nd half yesterday like fitzpatrick led the bills to, is something we have never really seen from henne. i dnt even mean 5 tds in 5 possessions, most qbs dont do that, but in general that type of consistency

Well you would have a distracted diva who makes stellar plays but drops passes - in years past you would have a player who makes his won QB the scapegoat, as a professional he runs abyssmal routes, and takes ill warranted penalties, to name a few things, when he is on he is on too bad that he will never reach the highest level of his talant, thankfully that he at least came in shape this year

Be careful what you wish for - be careful the grass isn't always greener on the otherside

:lol2::lol2:

Sanchez held us back and Fitz looks like a 7th rd steal. Fitz was drafted in the 7th round... in 2005! THREE teams ago. (Was he a 7th rd selection or not)

This debate gets funnier and funnier.

Held you back from a SB you fraud of a Jets fan - stick out your chest all you want - no one really cares what you think

Anytime you can find a true starting QB who finds his mogo and you didn't spend a high pick you struck gold... Oh what would you know - you support a franchise that drafted a kicker with a second round pick, and traded up for Sanchez the bonafide reason you didn't go to the SB

im actually thankful the jets have sanchez.....if they had even an average qb they might of made the superbowl the past couple of years lol

Marshall runs great routes for a guy that is 6'5.

Held you back from a SB you fraud of a dolphins fan - stick out your chest all you want - no one really cares what you think

Anytime you can find a true starting QB who finds his mogo and you didn't spend a high pick you struck gold... Oh what would you know - you support a franchise that drafted a kicker with a second round pick, and traded up for Sanchez the bonafide reason you didn't go to the SB

lol do what many of the rest of us have done and put that fool on ignore.....its not worth you're time

Back
Top Bottom