Henne Haters Check this out pt.2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne Haters Check this out pt.2

klevlandjones

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Henne balls again! BEFORE yall start downing the Offensive Line, Give henne His Props 10-13 175yrds 1td ZER0 INTERCEPTIONS!!! How do you feel about Chad Henne Now??????

pre.....season

but for the love of god I hope that he does it when it counts

Henne balls again! BEFORE yall start downing the Offensive Line, Give henne His Props 10-13 175yrds 1td ZER0 INTERCEPTIONS!!! How do you feel about Chad Henne Now??????

3 games a quarterback makes not. However even the dumbest Matt Ryan homer has to admit that there have been changes in his game thus far this year and more impressive is that they have occurred in an extremely shortened off season. I think the consensus for most rational Miami fans is that this is the last year that Henne has to prove he is capable of being a starting qb in the league. As much as I support the guy and can blame some of his past transgressions on the way the coaching staff has handled him since he came to Miami, basically he is fighting for his NFL career here as a starter in the league. We all are looking for consistency here and hopefully he is one of those guys that takes a few years for the lights to turn on.

Henne is looking improved for sure in this offense. Seems more confident, and less robotic and more mobile than I've ever seen. Looking more like a leader and in control too.
Hope he keeps it up through the season.

So if I mention stats like -- when he threw ints in 9 consecutive games last season, two games in which he threw 3 ints, that makes me a "hater?" Attention, if you don't like bad QBing of your team, your officially a "hater" cause this noobie says so.

Henne has been OK so far, we got bigger problems now. [removed by Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
that's because our scrub offense last season didn't let him do anything.. first play he gets sacked, then its two huge throws 7 points on the board.. last year it would have been first play sack, short pass to Bess, 3rd and long draw, punt..

Its preseason when he does GOOD but when he throws 2 ints he's the worst QB in the league? If you downed him game 1 give him props now. Stop HATINN!!!!

^ yes it is. The more I see, the more I'm liking. He looks wayyyy more confident and in control than he ever has. God I hope he gets a leader patch lol and prove the naysayers (analysts/critics) wrong

Could any of this have to do with the fact he doesn't have a geriatric noose around his nutsack?

So if I mention stats like -- when he threw ints in 9 consecutive games last season, two games in which he threw 3 ints, that makes me a "hater?" Attention, if you don't like bad QBing of your team, your officially a "hater" cause this noobie says so.

Henne has been OK so far, we got bigger problems now. So stop being a fanboy and dangling from his nuts.

First off, I think he is speaking of what the potential for this year is possibly shaping up to look like for Henne. Nobody is saying Henne was good last year. 2nd, being a member at finheaven is not what qualifies you to know about football or the phins....noobie rip doesn't seem called for. =) And no, I don't think you're a hater.

Disclaimer...I don't know the past between you two...so maybe he said more before, I dunno =)

that's because our scrub offense last season didn't let him do anything.. first play he gets sacked, then its two huge throws 7 points on the board.. last year it would have been first play sack, short pass to Bess, 3rd and long draw, punt..

Hm, I especially like the crowd that suggests it's anybodys fault but Henne. I give props just like I would any other position, when I see consistent good play. I know these crazy Henne fan boys got this idea in their deluded little world, that people have some personal vendetta against the guy but it's just not true. Play your position well and the support will come. Simple concept yet so hard for some to grasp ya know?

Hm, I especially like the crowd that suggests it's anybodys fault but Henne. I give props just like I would any other position, when I see consistent good play. I know these crazy Henne fan boys got this idea in their deluded little world, that people have some personal vendetta against the guy but it's just not true. Play your position well and the support will come. Simple concept yet so hard for some to grasp ya know?

Regardless of you liking Henne or not, I think everyone can at least agree the offense that we ran last year wasnt much help to his development as a quarterback

Back
Top Bottom