Henne/Sanchez: Who Gives Finfans More to Smile About? Sanchez>Henne | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne/Sanchez: Who Gives Finfans More to Smile About? Sanchez>Henne

Preseason my man.

Jets D has looked great in preseason. Sanchez had one good performance, one bad. Not jumping off any bridges yet.

Why don't you just make a thread about Henne, why do you feel necessary to talk about the Jets?

You guys are obsessed, and its sad.

I'll hold my judgement of Sanchez for now but will say this. In watching hard knocks I'm not impressed with his personality. Maybe my expectations are too high but the scene were the coaches were reprimanding him a bit he seemed to just ignore it. Maybe this is what they all do. The kid has some talent, we will see how good he becomes.

I think Henne would be a steal in that fantasy football crap. I think he will have a great year and I don't think people who don't follow the Dolphins see it coming!

obsession is the inability to stay away from opponents' superior forums

Nah dude.

I Just like to monitor other teams.

It gets boring just posting on your own teams board.

And btw, the posts on this forum are often comical. Seems like a lot of younger fans post on here.

Nah dude.

And btw, the posts on this forum are often comical. Seems like a lot of younger fans post on here.

So that's what they call it, nowadays? "Monitoring."

Nah dude.

dont you notice that we dont talk about any other teams on here. the only reason we talk about the jets is because they have become a sideshow. they havent done **** and they act like the are the super bowl champs. i never cared to talk about the pats when they were winning rings, because they didnt act like a bunch of idiots.

maybe you should look at the way your coach acts if you dont want people talking **** about the jest.

btw, i would think you are the one who is "obsessed" with the dolphins, you dont see me posting crap on your boards. i think you are delusional. dont get mad cause you got swept by us last year.

we have had so many discussions about who is better henne sanchez etc, but ill say this.

this shouldnt even be brought up as a comparison. why dont we just compare henne to jamarcus russell while we r at it? this is no contest, henne is the far superior qb and looks to be only getting better, has shown glimpses of being a real real good qb, while sanchez has NEVER had to win a game on his own yet.

sanchez looks very shaky as to whats going on and seems very immature.

as a dolphin fan today, i say i am really happy chad henne is the qb of our franchise, as opposed to mark sanchez.

Did anyone notice that all of Henne's incomplete passes were passes that were outright dropped? If I remember correctly, all 3 of those were perfect passes, but they bounced off the hands of whoever was catching because of the rain. I think it was Marshall, Hartline, and Ricky that dropped them

the only reason we talk about the jets is because they have become a sideshow. they havent done **** and they act like the are the super bowl champs. i never cared to talk about the pats when they were winning rings, because they didnt act like a bunch of idiots.

maybe you should look at the way your coach acts if you dont want people talking **** about the jest.

Exactly. If a Coach's bravado & arrogance were an indication of success then Jerry Glanville would have more rings than Walsh, Lombardi, & Belichick combined.

I love Henne as a promising young qb and I think he's often criticized unfairly on this board. With that being said, as much as I like seeing the Jets struggle the same could be said about Mark Sanchez. Both quarterbacks are still works in progress and are going to have their ups and downs. Would I love it if Sanchez turned out to be a bust? Hell yeah. I'm just not so sure that's going to happen. We could possibly be in for Henne-Sanchez duels for the next 10 years given the age and potential of these two.

I love Henne as a promising young qb and I think he's often criticized unfairly on this board. With that being said, as much as I like seeing the Jets struggle the same could be said about Mark Sanchez. Both quarterbacks are still works in progress and are going to have their ups and downs. Would I love it if Sanchez turned out to be a bust? Hell yeah. I'm just not so sure that's going to happen. We could possibly be in for Henne-Sanchez duels for the next 10 years given the age and potential of these two.
Whichwon't be really bad anyways... The rivalry continues!

Back
Top Bottom