Henne/Sanchez: Who Gives Finfans More to Smile About? Sanchez>Henne | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne/Sanchez: Who Gives Finfans More to Smile About? Sanchez>Henne

KTOWNFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, Henne had a truely GREAT night. Going 11/14 with two TDs and two drops, while showing great poise and knowledge of the offense, had to put a smile on EVERY finfans face. But I have to give the nod to Sanchez. His 5/10 for 12 freaking yards and what should have been at least 2 picks, vs an average defense, made me as a finfan want to stand on my coffee table and dance.

With more being placed on the shoulders of Sanchez, it looks more and more like everything being said about Mark in the off season was correct," he just isn't that good". He is very dangerous with the ball and has looked lost from time to time. His footwork is sloopy and although the blocking has been above average, Mark still seems to ignore his presnap reads, some times holding the ball too long and other times getting rid of the ball when there is no need.

I know we are just two games into the preseason, but up to this point I would have to say, "he is who we thought he was". And as a finfan that just HAS to bring a bigger smile to your face. :hclap:

While it is always nice to see the Jets and the Sanchize struggle. It is only preseason. Besides ill take a great day for a Dolphin qb over a bad day for an enemy qb.

one thing sanchez is better than henne at is fitting a hotdog in his mouth

Everyone has a point here, but isn't that players are supposed to get better as preseason goes on... not the opposite

Not a lot of love for this post so let me give you some. I LOVE to watch Sanchez struggle, Hard Knocks is quite telling in the way it shows MS confidence issues and how they treat him like a little kid. I am looking for the Jets to implode.

Exactly, think about what jets fans said about Henne's numbers last week..

Not if they watched the game. Chad was 5/11 for 20 yards true enough, but add he had three big drops that would have made at least another 50 yards and then his numbers are 8/11 for 70 yards, in a drivng rain storm. No there is no comparison. Chad looked comfortable and in control and Sandbag looked like the game was too big for him.

The jets have a great defense and a very good OL, there running game is gonna be nearly as good as it was last year, maybe better. The only real weakness they have is at QB, and so far that has been a pretty good weakness if you are a finfan.

Not a lot of love for this post so let me give you some. I LOVE to watch Sanchez struggle, Hard Knocks is quite telling in the way it shows MS confidence issues and how they treat him like a little kid. I am looking for the Jets to implode.

good point, hard knocks just shows what a d bag sanchez is. that whole team makes me sick. they only got in the playoffs last season because two teams laid down. they added a bunch of former greats that NOBODY wanted. they let their best running back go, their head coach talks so much **** and looks like a retard when he does it. im embarassed for him. and somehow they are "the team to beat".

The obsession continues...

Sit back and enjoy. This is what your whale of a coach has asked for with his big mouth spouting off how they are the best thing since sliced cheese. Deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom