Henne - The LASER is back! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne - The LASER is back!

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
How awesome was it seeing Henne throw some of those lasers!!! As much as I missed the long ball, I missed those pin point lasers too. There was one 3rd down play where he just rifles the ball into the chest of the receiver with the corner draped all over him. HUGE PLAY...LOVE IT! And the play to Camarillo at the 3 yard line in the end. PERFECT...Frikin PERFECT!!

How awesome was it seeing Henne throw some of those lasers!!! As much as I missed the long ball, I missed those pin point lasers too. There was one 3rd down play where he just rifles the ball into the chest of the receiver with the corner draped all over him. HUGE PLAY...LOVE IT! And the play to Camarillo at the 3 yard line in the end. PERFECT...Frikin PERFECT!!

Those passes to Camarillo in the 4th quarter were awesome. Just as good as the long bomb to Ginn. It is nice to have a QB that can really gun it when he needs to. He's getting better at his touch passes too.

Like the commentator last night said ... the great QBs can throttle the velocity on their passes as well as hit the target with accuracy. That's the key to having a really good QB. A QB that uses his arm like a surgeon uses a scalpel ... with precision. Knowing when to gun it and when to put some finesse on the ball like those high arc deep passes that drop into the receivers hands just right.

Back
Top Bottom