Williams

Yards: 711
TD's: 6
AVG per run: (about) 4.4 or 4.5

Henry

Yards: 695
TD's: 13
AVG per run: 3.9

So all this hype about a guy who has 16 more yds and 7 less TD's? Hmmm- must be that AVG PER RUN :grin: :pucker:

You've played an extra game most intelligent Bills fan.

And I guess if we're measuring everything by stats then why would you earlier compare Kelly to Marino. Put up Jim and Dan's stats the same way you put up Williams and Henry's

ok--- rickys been averaging about 40 yds a game last 3 games, so I guess that he would be about 50 more yds than henry if you played GB last week but he wouldnt have had 7 TD's last week!

Henry is running into a defense designed to stop the pass whereas ricky is running into a defense design to stop RICKY, and yet, his numbers are STILL better than Henry's even after henry got an extra game.

Actualy, his only his yd numbers are better- he got crushed in TD's... and henry was out 1 game evening...

40 yards per game the last 3 games? He's season low is 49!

You ain't winning this one, Queerbait.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235216

I would love to find out how Travis Henry has 13 TDs this year. He has 9 rushing TDs and 1 recieving TD. Total:10

Ricky has 6 rushing TDs and 1 recieving TD. Total:7 (Henry played 8 games, while Ricky played 7)

Are you including the 4 TDs Henry scored last year as a rookie?

Originally posted by booyeah_

I would love to find out how Travis Henry has 13 TDs this year. He has 9 rushing TDs and 1 recieving TD. Total:10

Ricky has 6 rushing TDs and 1 recieving TD. Total:7 (Henry played 8 games, while Ricky played 7)

Are you including the 4 TDs Henry scored last year as a rookie?

Well you know living in that hicksville Buffalo area they aren't taught math.

no I wasnt...13 I heard from a friend--- he actualy has 11...9 rushing 2 recieving...

Originally posted by Quizlet
no I wasnt...13 I heard from a friend--- he actualy has 11...9 rushing 2 recieving...

So you take down numbers w/out making sure they're right. He has 10 TDs(Plus he played in 2 more games than Ricky). 9 rushing and 1 recieving.

Look here:

Are you saying NFL.com is lying?

What a moron!

Originally posted by booyeah_

Are you saying NFL.com is lying?

What a moron!

Still no answer? I would love to see Quizzy's comeback.

I was wrong about the TD's. 10-6 is still quit a difference.

70 points to 42 points!

Originally posted by Quizlet
I was wrong about the TD's. 10-6 is still quit a difference.

70 points to 42 points!

Funny how you're still wrong. Ricky has 7 TDs. 6 rush, 1 rec.(Henry still has played one more game than Ricky.)

BTW, it would be 60 points to 42 points. RBs don't kick PATs, which aren't guarentees.

Back
Top Bottom