Henry is an animal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henry is an animal

FireinCairo

Starter
Reaction score
Leonard Henry is tearing it up. He is playing on NFL Network. He explodes through the hole. He can turn the corner as fast as anyone.

he is playing second rate opposition.

trust me. NFLE is horrible.

Clint Stoerner is a starting QB. nuff said.

Well, from what I saw, Clint won't be the starter there very long...He was terrible that first game...Threw 3 ints, one was tipped, but also miss fired on several passes and was relieved later in the game.

Whoops, accidentally hit enter...what I wanted to continue on was that Henry did have a nice game....He had holes to run thru, but was making some of his own and does have good acceleration once outside....

I'm just saying that year in year out Robert Baker tears up NFL Europe and then busts in preseason.

It is a great platform for some people - Fiedler, Delhomme, Brad Johnson.

And I love NFLE because any football, no matter how bad, is good this time of year.

But i would not read too much in Henry's performance, as impressiv as it was. If he can do that a few more times, then we should stand up and take notice.

Originally posted by LarryFinFan
Well, from what I saw, Clint won't be the starter there very long...He was terrible that first game...Threw 3 ints, one was tipped, but also miss fired on several passes and was relieved later in the game.

Well in week 2 he threw for 329 yards and 1 TD with 75% passing completion percentage (30 for 40).

Not too bad, even though they still lost.

From the sound of it, its not as much his performance stats-wise as how he's doing it. Exploding into the hole, showing good acceleration outside...if he shows any sort of vision while running, i think we should be really optimistic about what Henry can do in the NFL.

i'm not ready to praise henry's abilities on the nfl level because of what he's doing over there, but the fact he is looking like a nfle star does provide hope he can do something this year for fins.

I don't hope that Leonard Henry can contribute this year for the Fins, because that would mean that Ricky gets injured. I don't think that Henry is better then Minor yet, although I'm really happy that I can watch him this year here in my country. :)
A little article with an interview of Leonard Henry can be found here:
http://www.nfleurope.com/news/2004/04082004_lede2.html

This guy is smart and has class.

Back
Top Bottom