Henry to TB, then on to MIA? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henry to TB, then on to MIA?

Fins 34 Bills 3

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know alot of you will want to tar and feather me for this post, but what are the chances that since Buff would not consider trading Henry to Mia (division rivals) that perhaps TB will use their possible forthcoming Henry acquisition to trade up with Mia for the #2 pick?

Mia gets Henry and TB's 1st rounder, TB gets #2 overall and whatever late rounder they get from Buf in Henry trade, and Buffalo gets a late second rounder or whatever else TB offers them...

Unlikely, but possible.

That's not a terrible scenario. We could then use the #5 to draft one of the receivers (Edwards or Williams) or we could look to move that pick again.

Henry would be a nice stop gap right now. You add him and say a Mike Williams to your offense that's a serious talent upgrade.

miamirw said:
That's not a terrible scenario. We could then use the #5 to draft one of the receivers (Edwards or Williams) or we could look to move that pick again.

Henry would be a nice stop gap right now. You add him and say a Mike Williams to your offense that's a serious talent upgrade.
I concur. Mia upgrades their OFF, TB (Gruden) gets Smith, and BUF gets a higher draft pick (from TB) and gets the disrguntled Henry off their roster/cap. Although they would most likely not be happy with where he ended up, LOL!

Fins 34 said:
I concur. Mia upgrades their OFF, TB (Gruden) gets Smith, and BUF gets a higher draft pick (from TB) and gets the disrguntled Henry off their roster/cap. Although they would most likely not be happy with where he ended up, LOL!
I like Henry. He's been nothing but a warrior for the bills. I wish him the best. However, he doesn't have the breakaway speed to cause us that much concern. I 'd rather face him than RW,Alexander or James.

I Love SABAN.....I DO believe SMITH is a Smokescreen. I think Saban wants TB to trade up 3 spots for Smith, which then might cause a DOMINO effect making Minnesotta trade up with the Fins new #5 pick and giving us their #7. Remember the Vikings got rid of Moss to get that #7 and take one of the big 2 WR's.....well as time went on Braylon and Mike have been moving up the draft boards and neither of them might get past #6 to the Titans. Hopefully we make everyone in the top 10 nervous and we use it to our advantage. At #7 we can still find one of the 3 RB's, maybe a top WR,Possibly The BEST Defensive player, or worst case scenario the best OL on the board. That doesn't seem so bad, right?
Hey, remember that the Vikings these past two years have been the joke of the draft. Remember that they were LATE turning in the name of the player they want for 2 straight years, making them move further down in the draft. They can easily get Nervous that one of the big 2 WR's will fall off the board before either of them gets to #7. The Vikings NEED a WR, and if we end up with that 5th pick and there's only one WR left MINNY will need to pull the trigger.
I dont have a problem with #7....as long as we're in the top 10 we're good. And don't forget all the 2nd rounders and 3rd rounders we've accumulated if we do those trades with TB and Minny.

If TB is going to draft a QB then I personally would like to get Simms off of them. he is a good QB and still has a lot of promise. plus IMO he would fit better into our Offense then he does in Tampa bays Offense. if we got Simms, Henry, and there 1st i would be happy with that.

dolfreak said:
I Love SABAN.....I DO believe SMITH is a Smokescreen. I think Saban wants TB to trade up 3 spots for Smith, which then might cause a DOMINO effect making Minnesotta trade up with the Fins new #5 pick and giving us their #7. Remember the Vikings got rid of Moss to get that #7 and take one of the big 2 WR's.....well as time went on Braylon and Mike have been moving up the draft boards and neither of them might get past #6 to the Titans. Hopefully we make everyone in the top 10 nervous and we use it to our advantage. At #7 we can still find one of the 3 RB's, maybe a top WR,Possibly The BEST Defensive player, or worst case scenario the best OL on the board. That doesn't seem so bad, right?
Hey, remember that the Vikings these past two years have been the joke of the draft. Remember that they were LATE turning in the name of the player they want for 2 straight years, making them move further down in the draft. They can easily get Nervous that one of the big 2 WR's will fall off the board before either of them gets to #7. The Vikings NEED a WR, and if we end up with that 5th pick and there's only one WR left MINNY will need to pull the trigger.
I dont have a problem with #7....as long as we're in the top 10 we're good. And don't forget all the 2nd rounders and 3rd rounders we've accumulated if we do those trades with TB and Minny.

How many times are going to post this same exact post ? You've used it 3 times already that I know of.

Fins 34 said:
I know alot of you will want to tar and feather me for this post, but what are the chances that since Buff would not consider trading Henry to Mia (division rivals) that perhaps TB will use their possible forthcoming Henry acquisition to trade up with Mia for the #2 pick?

Mia gets Henry and TB's 1st rounder, TB gets #2 overall and whatever late rounder they get from Buf in Henry trade, and Buffalo gets a late second rounder or whatever else TB offers them...

Unlikely, but possible.

Nope, Henry and the #5 pick would not be equal to the #2 pick, TB would still need to kick in a bit more, and still, I am not very sure Henry would be that good a player for us.

Back
Top Bottom