"Henson and McGahee will be every bit the combo Manning/James are." | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Henson and McGahee will be every bit the combo Manning/James are."

Originally posted by The Spaz
I could have sworn there were a lot of Dolphin fans that wanted Drew Henson, what happened? :lol:

Not me!

I knew the sum ***** sucked. Need recollection?

IT'S A PINTO!! IT'S A FORD PINTO!!

The Bills & Texans are heating up their discussions according to John Clayton. The plan in Buffalo appears to be drafting a young QB to develop behind Bledsoe. Henson is a great PROSPECT. The guy is razor sharp and has the physical tools that get people drafted top 3. Throw in Offensive Guru Sam Wyche as his QB coach (You know, the guy that was the QB coach for Joe Montana) stir for 1-2 years and the Bills might have a premier franchise QB for a 2nd round pick.

This also tells me that Donahoe really wants someone bad at 13. Here's some of the players that could be there at 13 that could help immediately, as opposed to Rivers:

A. Reggie Williams
B.Mike Williams (Appears to be in the 8-15 range)
C.Kellen Winslow Jr
D.Michael Clayton
E.DeAngelo Hall

If we don't get Henson we will get Rivers.

Originally posted by baalworship
The Bills & Texans are heating up their discussions according to John Clayton. The plan in Buffalo appears to be drafting a young QB to develop behind Bledsoe. Henson is a great PROSPECT. The guy is razor sharp and has the physical tools that get people drafted top 3. Throw in Offensive Guru Sam Wyche as his QB coach (You know, the guy that was the QB coach for Joe Montana) stir for 1-2 years and the Bills might have a premier franchise QB for a 2nd round pick.

This also tells me that Donahoe really wants someone bad at 13. Here's some of the players that could be there at 13 that could help immediately, as opposed to Rivers:

A. Reggie Williams
B.Mike Williams (Appears to be in the 8-15 range)
C.Kellen Winslow Jr
D.Michael Clayton
E.DeAngelo Hall

If we don't get Henson we will get Rivers.

B. M Williams will be gone
C. Winslow Jr will be DEFINITELY gone- are you joking or just delusional

I think Bills will be looking hard at Will Smith or Wilfork

Mike Williams looks like he is in the 8-15 range, according to Pat Kirwan on NFL.com if he's in the draft. That's what Kirwan was told by NFL GM's and scouts.

As for Winslow, who knows? Most mocks have him going to Cleveland but if they passed it's not impossible to believe he could slip 6 more spots. Stranger things have happened on draft day and this draft is so loaded in the top 15.

Will Smith is highly unlikely for the Bills. Donahoe got Kelsay last year and claimed he was a 1st rounder on the Bills board. I doubt Donahoe will draft a DE unless Tommie Harris or Udeze falls. WR is the most likely pick if we obtain Henson. If we don't get Henson we will go after Rivers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom