Henson is a Great Option | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henson is a Great Option

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
What are the chances that a top five overall pick caliber QB would quit baseball and become available at a time that the Dolphins are looking for their future franchise QB.

Not to mention he cheap compared to where he would have gone in the draft had he gone.

I would definately be O.K. with Henson as the future QB.

I think its a bad idea. Football has never been his number 1 choice, soit never will be. I wantaplayer that is dedicated to the max. And feid is still the man in maim.

Ya really....

There was sure money on the table. If Dan were offered that much sure dough he would have taken it too, but he was given almost nothing by the Royals when he was drafted so he stayed with football.

On ESPN, and his sight,he states that, he thought he was better in baseball, but he liked football more, and was happy to stay with it. Justlike alen iverson,bet ya didnt knohis fav. sport was football, heplayed qb in high school

Look what happened toDeon when he was in football and baseball, if u watch Beyond the Glory with Deon Sanders, he says he would have been a much betterplayer if he onlyworried about his favorite sport football, even though he was a goodplayer, i wonder why he retired so early.WHY?? Cause baseball wore him out.

Back
Top Bottom