Herald Reports Jordan Cameron's two-year contract with the Dolphins a "mirage. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Herald Reports Jordan Cameron's two-year contract with the Dolphins a "mirage.

If he isn't healthy and is injured this year we have no answer. Sims will be decent as usual, but after that we have Lynch and.... Idk.

Maybe we should be looking at a TE in the 5th or 6th?

didnt we know this on day1

If he isn't healthy and is injured this year we have no answer. Sims will be decent as usual, but after that we have Lynch and.... Idk.

Maybe we should be looking at a TE in the 5th or 6th?

I mean he's healthy right now . . . 100% healthy . . . you just worry about how susceptible he is to getting another concussion when he has had 3 in 2 years. The concern is legit.

But Charles Clay hasn't been a healthy horse either and the same questions could arise with him as well and his bar tab was bigger.

Point being, Miami has a QUALITY 1 to 2 starting punch and their #3 is a 5th round pick. We should be interested in bringing in a day 3 guy, or a UDFA . . . but outside of that, I'm not really stressing the position.

Yeah, but 1 more concussion and this guy might be done... Clay would just be hobbled a few weeks. Either way Clay is there and Jordan is here, but i'm just worried with Sims and Lynch being our starters with no real back ups on the roster.. 5th-Udfa would be good for me to feel better.

So hypothetically speaking, he is healthy this year and puts up great numbers like in 2013. Do we keep him in 2016 for $9.5M????

So hypothetically speaking, he is healthy this year and puts up great numbers like in 2013. Do we keep him in 2016 for $9.5M????

if he is back to a pro bowl level? yes

Yes, absolutely. At some point you have to have some kind of credibility as an organization and if a player does his part, a team should do their part. Essentially a prove it deal though.

I think more than likely, a longer term deal could be worked out to lessen the cap hit if necessary. First world problems :lol:

It's a smart contract. The improvement in contract structure since Ireland left has been such a terrific difference. I'm cautiously optimistic he can play this year, but there's a considerable chance he can't. I hope we're prepared for that.

All these overinflated opinions of Sims really do surprise me. He is slow with zero vertical, average blocking ability and is the prototypical journeyman player. If we settle for Sims playing significant minutes then this is a poor front office.

I'm all for the prove it contract Cameron got. That guy is a poor man's Jimmy Graham nd we got him for peanuts. If healthy that is a steal.

But, Sims is not a quality player. I have my fingers crossed that Lynch is healthy and lives up to his potential, because Sims wouldn't make it on most NFL rosters.

So let me get this straight. We got Jordan for 4.5 and buffalo got clay for 12.5?
Lol

Back
Top Bottom