herald | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

herald

sacalman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Miami Herald (scroll down) (registration required): "Running back Ricky Williams let a deadline pass for appealing a federal ruling allowing an $8.6 million judgment against him by the Dolphins. The Dolphins now can pursue the money, although Williams can still apply for bankruptcy protection."

why are the people all the time is talking abou ricky i can not belive we havent get over it and also i think we havent any pride ,i dont care if he wants to return tanks him we had a 2-14 seasos

sacalman said:
Miami Herald (scroll down) (registration required): "Running back Ricky Williams let a deadline pass for appealing a federal ruling allowing an $8.6 million judgment against him by the Dolphins. The Dolphins now can pursue the money, although Williams can still apply for bankruptcy protection."

why are the people all the time is talking abou ricky i can not belive we havent get over it and also i think we havent any pride ,i dont care if he wants to return tanks him we had a 2-14 seasos
Jason "Butt" Cole still won't back away from his false bankruptcy claim.

sacalman said:

well your not helping, b/c if u didnt notice u are also talking about ricky

tucker said:
well your not helping, b/c if u didnt notice u are also talking about ricky
i know i am talkig about ricky but .i talk because i dont want that the people talk any more about that men

sacalman said:

R.I.F kid!

if your talking abot ricky dont tell us that stop talking about him

kid¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

sacalman said:

We should spend more money on education !!!:shakeno:

DreamWeaver said:
Is it possible to add a spellcheck function to this thread....

I'm sure they can spell fine. They are trolling for attention and using bad grammar on purpose to get a reaction out of people.

Gosh, ya'll are heartless sometimes! The kid is 15 and he's from Mexico... assuming that information is correct, cut him a little bit of slack. It ain't like the kid is from rural America where everyone has 2.5 kids and a dog and goes to church on Sunday.

plc001 said:
Gosh, ya'll are heartless sometimes! The kid is 15 and he's from Mexico... assuming that information is correct, cut him a little bit of slack.

NO!

Is there some type of link to this site on a high school learn how to type website?

Back
Top Bottom