heralds pole: miami's toughest AFC East opponent | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

heralds pole: miami's toughest AFC East opponent

nevadadolfan said:
The Herald has a pole out on who you think is Miami's toughest AFC East opponent is. My first reaction was The Jets and was a little suprised when the patriots had the lead with something like 80%. Now I know its kinda hard to predict given we have a new coach, defense, and TEAM!!! But we have always played New England pretty well regardless. What do all you think? Who will we have trouble against this year and why. And try not to mention Ricky, Im sick of hearing about him!!

If Mr.T played football, I'd be the toughest openent. Luckily the league caught a break and I couldn't field my own one-man team. You get to settle for second best, those sucka Patriots.

There are two ways to look at this question.

1) The Pats are the obvious answer if you look at the best team in the league that they play. This answer assumes that the team has the best record and has post season success.

2) You can also view the question as to how the teams match up. If that's the way to view the question, then you see that the Fins match up well against the Pats. It's the Jets that give us a hard time year in and year out.

The question needs to be more clear for a real answer.

Back
Top Bottom