Herbert & Burrow a combined 5 ints today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Herbert & Burrow a combined 5 ints today

Hello hyperbole once again. At least your consistent in you exaggerating posts.

Just because I know you’ll be that guy. Off the top of my head, equal if not More hyped up than Tua

Tannehill
Henne
Ronnie Brown

Those guys were hyped up and defended as fervently as Tua and for much longer.

At least own your lack of objectivity.

Don’t forget Drew Lock. Don’t ever forget Drew Lock. 🤣

He’s exactly like he was in college good between the 20s and bad in the redzone. Why do you think they always stall in the RZ? Field is condensed and Herbert needs to react quicker but can’t. But go ahead and keep sucking him off, maybe get a Herbert jersey and root for the chargers.
I didnt addresss you… but if you must “tough guy”…

I am not sucking up to anyone. This is a fact, herbert has shown way more poise. If you didnt watch todays game against the cowboys please shut up. He was pressured every drop back… and still put up numbers. Should have won that game if not for a bs call. Yes that RZ int was terrible. But lets be real… tua doesnt get us in the RZ so sit the $&@$ down.

In the end Herbert is way ahead of Tua in every facet of the game. Its not hate its a fact regardless of the situation.

Burrow - 3 INT’s (one pick six), 6.9 YPA and another L. Bears allowed him to pad his stats down 20-3 with 6 minutes left.

Zach Wilson - 4 INT’s, 4 sacks, 6 points.

Fabio - 2 INT’s (both to #NickSabanAllStars), 3.6 YPA.

Herbert - 2 INT’s (one to a #NickSabanAllStar, the other in the red zone to take points off the board sealing another loss)

Playing QB in the NFL is hard. It’s impossible with turnstiles in front of you.

I didnt addresss you… but if you must “tough guy”…

I am not sucking up to anyone. This is a fact, herbert has shown way more poise. If you didnt watch todays game against the cowboys please shut up. He was pressured every drop back… and still put up numbers. Should have won that game if not for a bs call. Yes that RZ int was terrible. But lets be real… tua doesnt get us in the RZ so sit the $&@$ down.

In the end Herbert is way ahead of Tua in every facet of the game. Its not hate its a fact regardless of the situation.
I’ve seen plenty of Herbert in college and NFL. If you think he has more poise than Tua you got some blinding hate goggles on. His stats are inflated by the amount of times he throws the ball He almost had 50 passes and close to 350 yards again today but only has 1 td and 2 ints to show for it. That’s not poise that’s dumping it to your outlet guy and letting him pad the stats for you. Herbert is good between the 20s I’ll give him that which is why his stats always seem inflated but when it comes down to it in the redzone he sinks. Tua had less than 1.5 seconds to throw the ball today and only played 2 series before Jesse Davis decided not to block the end and let him have a free hit on Tua. His redzone efficiency is a helluvalot higher than Herbert I can tell you that.

Easy to not throw picks when 95% of your passes are under 8 yards.

Herbert and Burrow are at least fun to watch play because they air it out like crazy. Both will rot on crappy teams tho.

Easy to not throw picks when 95% of your passes are under 8 yards.

Herbert and Burrow are at least fun to watch play because they air it out like crazy. Both will rot on crappy teams tho.
I'm pretty sure NBP81 posted actual average yards per pass in air and Tua was top 3

Hello hyperbole once again. At least your consistent in you exaggerating posts.

Just because I know you’ll be that guy. Off the top of my head, equal if not More hyped up than Tua

Tannehill
Henne
Ronnie Brown

Those guys were hyped up and defended as fervently as Tua and for much longer.

At least own your lack of objectivity.

Preston Williams gets alot of hype too FWIW

Isn't that what you are saying Tua needs as well? If so, does that make Tua mediocre as well?
I think Tua is an extremely accurate passer and would function extremely well in Tennessee with Henry as his main RB. Unfortunately Tua doesn’t have the escapability of a Wilson, Murray and some of the other QB’s who can avoid the rush with their legs.

Of course Marino never was able to run around either but he always had an OL that gave him time to pass and he was able to move in the pocket very well. Tua actually can move around in the pocket well too but the OL is letting rushers come at him from all angles and he has no where to move to in the pocket.

Unfortunately with the OL the Dolphins have Tua will be a mediocre QB at this time but I think the vast majority of QB’s would be no betterbehind the Dolphins OL.
As much as I like Tua as a QB, I would rather seem him go to a team with an OL that can give him protection than remain in Miami and see his career ruined playing behind the worst OL in the league.

I still believe that with a good OL and a decent running game, Tua can be a great NFL QB. I just don’t know if he will ever have those things with the Dolphins because they haven‘t had a good OL or good RB’s in over 15 years.

I think Tua is an extremely accurate passer and would function extremely well in Tennessee with Henry as his main RB. Unfortunately Tua doesn’t have the escapability of a Wilson, Murray and some of the other QB’s who can avoid the rush with their legs.

Of course Marino never was able to run around either but he always had an OL that gave him time to pass and he was able to move in the pocket very well. Tua actually can move around in the pocket well too but the OL is letting rushers come at him from all angles and he has no where to move to in the pocket.

Unfortunately with the OL the Dolphins have Tua will be a mediocre QB at this time but I think the vast majority of QB’s would be no betterbehind the Dolphins OL.
As much as I like Tua as a QB, I would rather seem him go to a team with an OL that can give him protection than remain in Miami and see his career ruined playing behind the worst OL in the league.

I still believe that with a good OL and a decent running game, Tua can be a great NFL QB. I just don’t know if he will ever have those things with the Dolphins because they haven‘t had a good OL or good RB’s in over 15 years.
This team hasn't had a decent OL since Ricky, and even then....

Back
Top Bottom