Here are 2 home games that s/b blow outs (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here are 2 home games that s/b blow outs (merged)

The Ravens D should still be pretty good. I'm sure they'll be gettin Sam Adams back...still have Boulware and Lewis, McCrary, McAllister. They won't be like the undisputed #1 anymore but the run D should still be pretty top notch.

The offense for both sides though well, I dunno man...

Remember this the NFL "Any given Sunday" There's no such thing as this should be a blow out in this league...I agree with CK..the Raven D is not exactly non exsistence.they will come at us..

we beat them the year they won the SB w/Banks as QB and we s/b better. Blow out will be tough unless we get them to turn it over a lot

Originally posted by ckparrothead
The Ravens D should still be pretty good. I'm sure they'll be gettin Sam Adams back...still have Boulware and Lewis, McCrary, McAllister. They won't be like the undisputed #1 anymore but the run D should still be pretty top notch.

The offense for both sides though well, I dunno man...

Sorry but that is total BS, 5 players won't make up for 11, $$ says they won't be in the top 10.

Well some of the players they lost, their value was questionable anyway. Duane Starks was never a Chris McCallister. Ray Lewis and Peter Boulware are still good enough to make up for the loss of whats-his-face (who pretty much deserves to be called whats-his-face cuz he wasn't all that great in my opinion anyway). If Sam Adams comes back then that gives them back basically the front seven that they need. They could miss Rod Woodson but who knows if it was more scheme than the wily vets skills. He's quite old. I know that Corey whoever stepped in for an injured Kim Herring that one year and they didn't miss a beat.

They'll miss Marvin Lewis the most.

The thing is what have they replaced some of these guys with?? In some cases the spots will be manned by very questionable players. Yeah Lewis is still there and McCallister but that won't save them. Also their coach is gone.

losing Jermaine Lewis will be huge for them - their O needed lots of help from their ST and D

Baltimore won't win 8 games this year. The will show flashes of greatness on "D" at times, but overall theirt defense won't rank high at all.

i agree w/mdfinfan, who last year would've predicted bengals over ravens, arizona over philly, new england over st louis. we almost got beat by a bad bills team

Opening day should be fun. I hope its nationally televised otherwise I will have to leave home to watch.

i also think the chargers game will be a somewhat easy game at home...i like our chances to win that one...

Balt\Detroit pregame

I'm watching the Baltimore Ravens and Detroit Lions game...Man is this sorry..in the first half the Ravens had 4 sacks on the Lions..The Ravens D is just as fast as ever...But Detroit O looks like they don't know where they are.. the starting units for both teams played the entirer 1st half..Something I'm not use to..Half time score 6-6. and now it's the 2nd half and Joey is now playing for the Lions and Blake for the Ravens, but the 2nd units OL for both teams are so sorry you really can't get a feel for the rb and wrs can do..the qb's keep getting sack.. the raven just had a drive that consisted of 3 downs. 1 rush and 2 pass plays for a -3 yard total...Oh way joey has some time to throw..not a bad arm.. he complete the pass..even though it was only for 6 yards..I write this because we play both these teams..I can't see them beating us..But as I posted earlier..On any given Sunday..but our players will really have to tank to lose to these guys...This is almost worst that high school..matter of fact I've see high schools play better that this..Either both teams have excellent defenses or both Offenses are terrible..I can't tell watching this game...That's sad because I really wanted to report on these teams since we play them..By the way..the raven running back (recovery from knee injury from last year) isn't playing in this game..I'm not sure if it will make a difference..because the qb and center can't get the exchange correct..there must have been 7 misexchanges between them on the ravens side of the ball. Over all the ravens are out playing the lions. That should tell you something about the Lions.

Alot of people thought Balt. sucked after the Minn. game last year but we made them look like all pro's. But you know what. I believe had Chambers been healthy that game we'd have won by two touchdowns.

Back
Top Bottom