Here from the other side | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here from the other side

TomFish

Fin_Digital_Reconnaissanc e
Reaction score
Hello all. 38 year old Phin here, read your sight everyday but have been with Curt's site since its inception...hope you all visit it.

Saw a great couple posts talking about Chambers below and agree that he hasn't yet shown the consistent desire to go up and bring down the ball every time...especially in the middle of the field and in traffic. Stellar talent, character and ability, but needs to show a bit more aggressiveness and toughness to be #1.

Also, I don't like to point out a negative, but am I the only one that gets deathly tired of seeing the little variations of the "Smilies":yell:

Call me an old schoolist, but fellas like Marino, Csonka and AJ Duhe would never put a :rofl3: in their sentences, now would they?

Anyway, I was bored and thought I'd say hello....looking for a great game against the hated jits....have to settle for reading your game thread and gamebook thing on the URL I can't mention because I'm new :shakeno: .

Take care

Tomfish

Welcome to FinHeaven dude. :D
clear.gif

Curt's Site

Again, I can't put in the URL cause I'm new, but his site is phins dot c## -- he has a newswire, lots of info really - excellent core group of posters in the chat room.

Cool

Now I have an avatar. First one in my life. Warm thoughts to anyone who can make me an avatar of a muddy AJ Duhe in the AFC championship game against the jits. Might be a good omen for tomorrow, too.

Welcome TomFish. I hope you enjoy the site.

I tried to sign up for Curt's site last year, but got a message that he wasn't accepting new members or something. Maybe it had to do with my email address, which is a yahoo addy I've used for 8 years. Oh, well. I have used his newslinks on occasion.

Again, welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom