Here is an interesting list......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here is an interesting list.........

I love it when you're wrong and you do it so often! Green signed a 2yr 6 million dollar deal. We played him a little over 2 nil to go away. After Troy Williamson beat him like a drum in the Jax preseason game

Jesus you are one annoying critter. All you do is complain ****..but anyways he said the exact same thing you said "wasted 2 mil", but somehow he's wrong and your right.
[admin] the hammer is sacred, thou shalt not brandish it, unless thou intends to use it.[/admin]

Last edited by a moderator:
The players on that list totally SUCK! What are you thinking.

We were never going to pay Dunta Robinson and exept for Nick Harper, the rest of them stink. C'mon, Ty Law????? Corey Ivey shouldn't be in the league, nor should most of those guys for that matter.

The only interesting guy on the list is Nick Harper, who is still an UFA, but isn't healthy. If he gets healthy a little later, I could see the Dolphins cutting Benny,"the sieve." Sapp and bring in Nick to play nickel, no pun intended.

The players on that list totally SUCK! What are you thinking.

We were never going to pay Dunta Robinson and exept for Nick Harper, the rest of them stink. C'mon, Ty Law????? Corey Ivey shouldn't be in the league, nor should most of those guys for that matter.

The only interesting guy on the list is Nick Harper, who is still an UFA, but isn't healthy. If he gets healthy a little later, I could see the Dolphins cutting Benny,"the sieve." Sapp and bring in Nick to play nickel, no pun intended.

Yeah, basically Robinson was the only CB worth a lick and he got paayyeedd by the Falcons..

Jesus you are one annoying critter. All you do is complain ****..but anyways he said the exact same thing you said "wasted 2 mil", but somehow he's wrong and your right. damn I'm thinking about bringing the BAN HAMMA :lol:

Why don't you read the total post! People like you annoy me as well! You refuse to accept reality. Yeah I piss and moan because unlike you I refuse to type with Orange and teal pompoms, while drinking aquaberry Kool-Aid. What are you going to ban me for having an opinion that differs from yours. Further more you just personally attacked me in your post and are now threatening to ban me! You are obvious not fit to moderate because you threaten and abuse your powers to those who don't conform to your view!

I love it when you're wrong and you do it so often! Green signed a 2yr 6 million dollar deal. We payed him a little over 2 mil to go away. After Troy Williamson beat him like a drum in the Jax preseason game.

Sean Smith does blow, just people like you look for every reason to live in denial. What are you gonna do without Gerbil as your source of blame. Smith can't cover vertical routes, can cover a in break, lacks killer instinct and gets abused by average WRs.

Vontea while gave up a few plays has shown to have all the tools. To steal a line from your so never wrong football Jesus the Tuna. If it don't bite as a puppy it won't! Well Vontea is the puppy that runs around biting everything, while Smith is the puppy who curls up in the corner peeing.

Yeah Bodden on IR is a great analogy! Because that would have happened at our training camp 1200 miles away! Way to compare apples to dump trucks!

Now care to entertain is with your bold statements of Brandon Marshall the criminal "who actually has no conviction" will never become a Miami Dolphin!

I'm the one in denial. Yep that's me. Except you forgot the part where Sean Smith gave up less catches, gave up less big plays, gave up less yards per snap, and had more passes defensed than Davis last year. It's not denial, it's fact. Smith was better in coverage than Davis was last year. But since Davis managed 4 INT's, who cares about him getting torched on the regular last year. Besides, he was great for one game in the preseason, and we all know much meaningful preseason is!

As for Marshall, I've eaten my crow. Get over it. If that's all you can bring up, I know I've got you beat. As for Leigh Bodden, you're still making no ****ing sense, to nobody's surprise. Leigh Bodden is on IR, and that's all that matters, whether that would of happened or not, you wouldn't know. But I will tell you this, Leigh Bodden is injury prone, so it comes as no surprise.

Why don't you read the total post! People like you annoy me as well! You refuse to accept reality. Yeah I piss and moan because unlike you I refuse to type with Orange and teal pompoms, while drinking aquaberry Kool-Aid. What are you going to ban me for having an opinion that differs from yours. Further more you just personally attacked me in your post and are now threatening to ban me! You are obvious not fit to moderate because you threaten and abuse your powers to those who don't conform to your view!

You're a troll, and should be banned.

You're a troll, and should be banned.

Yeah that is it! I am a troll because I don't share your view. I am a troll because I dare to say Smith sucks, Allen is no better, Clemons Misi Odrick Stark in a new position and Wake as a every down olb are all unproven.

I'm the one in denial. Yep that's me. Except you forgot the part where Sean Smith gave up less catches, gave up less big plays, gave up less yards per snap, and had more passes defensed than Davis last year. It's not denial, it's fact. Smith was better in coverage than Davis was last year. But since Davis managed 4 INT's, who cares about him getting torched on the regular last year. Besides, he was great for one game in the preseason, and we all know much meaningful preseason is!

As for Marshall, I've eaten my crow. Get over it. If that's all you can bring up, I know I've got you beat. As for Leigh Bodden, you're still making no ****ing sense, to nobody's surprise. Leigh Bodden is on IR, and that's all that matters, whether that would of happened or not, you wouldn't know. But I will tell you this, Leigh Bodden is injury prone, so it comes as no surprise.

Vontae is gonna be a star...sean smith blows.

Yeah that is it! I am a troll because I don't share your view. I am a troll because I dare to say Smith sucks, Allen is no better, Clemons Misi Odrick Stark in a new position and Wake as a every down olb are all unproven.

20 years old need I say more

I was actually kidding. Could care less about the opinion of the crybaby fanbase.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Vontae is gonna be a star...sean smith blows.

Oh I know Davis is going to be a star, but don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

20 years old need I say more

And that has what to do with anything again? I may be 20, but I probably have more football knowledge in my foreskin, than some of you idiots have in your whole body.

I found the original post interesting. I hate that we gave Cam away when we didn't have to. A receiver that actually can catch the ball is a valuable thing.

WV did you bother to look who is on that list? Some of these guys you have summed up your feelings since I have been on here............ Karl Paymah "Bills"

When you include those that you have expressed your adversarial feelings over then use them as an example of it being a mistake to pass them over, you lose credibility on the issue.

It was just a complete list of the FAs. As I said, alot of them were RFAs and a lot of the UFAs either ****ing blow, injured, or retiring. I get that. It was just the list OK. I didnt say we couldve gotten just any of them. Deshae Townsend wouldve been nice for example. I also found it interesting that Sapp was an UFA.

If you can't see the giant holes in Smith well you will when he faces Farve, Rodgers and Brady this year. Smith is terrible and has a giant day glow Orange Target on him! I don't need some random profootballfocus stats to prove my point. Vontea made mistakes you expect to see of a rookie being over aggressive and used to being the beat athlete on the field during a college game.

I will tell you all you need to know about Sean Smith. Go back to the second Pats game after Adkins abused him and stole from him for 80 yds. Smith was broken down on the sideline and franklyvlooked like he was about to cry. Jason Taylor had his hands on his shoulder pass picking him up. His head was shot spirit broke and now he is playing like that. Losing his starting spot more often then not will be the final blow. Have you ever seen Champ Bailey Demon Sanders, Revis, Asumuga(sp), Darrel Green etc ever look like that ever? No! That is no confidence and a lack of swagger you can't coach that!

It was just a complete list of the FAs. As I said, alot of them were RFAs and a lot of the UFAs either ****ing blow, injured, or retiring. I get that. It was just the list OK. I didnt say we couldve gotten just any of them. Deshae Townsend wouldve been nice for example. I also found it interesting that Sapp was an UFA.

If only we would've resigned Nate Jones. Could've had a great year in Nolan's system. That guy could blitz, could tackle, and was pretty decent in coverage.

Back
Top Bottom