Here is an interesting list......... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here is an interesting list.........

I was actually kidding. Could care less about the opinion of the crybaby fanbase.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Oh I know Davis is going to be a star, but don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

And that has what to do with anything again? I may be 20, but I probably have more football knowledge in my foreskin, than some of you idiots have in your whole body.

Not only do you have little football knowledge you prove it when you post. His reference to your age is explained in your response you resort to calling us a cry baby fanbase because we voice our disapproval with certain front office moves or players. It has a everything to do with your age and maturity. Don't mistake our knowledge for what we may or may not post on here. I have had my education paid for to play football have you

If you can't see the giant holes in Smith well you will when he faces Farve, Rodgers and Brady this year. Smith is terrible and has a giant day glow Orange Target on him! I don't need some random profootballfocus stats to prove my point. Vontea made mistakes you expect to see of a rookie being over aggressive and used to being the beat athlete on the field during a college game.

I will tell you all you need to know about Sean Smith. Go back to the second Pats game after Adkins abused him and stole from him for 80 yds. Smith was broken down on the sideline and franklyvlooked like he was about to cry. Jason Taylor had his hands on his shoulder pass picking him up. His head was shot spirit broke and now he is playing like that. Losing his starting spot more often then not will be the final blow. Have you ever seen Champ Bailey Demon Sanders, Revis, Asumuga(sp), Darrel Green etc ever look like that ever? No! That is no confidence and a lack of swagger you can't coach that!

Sean Smith needs to mature, you won't get no argument from me there. Davis will also be the better player, no argument from me their also. But the fact of the matter is Sean Smith was better in coverage than Davis. Not denial, not an opinion, not made up, it's a fact. Lower percentage of catches given up, lower yards per snap, more passes defensed, and of course, less big plays given up. You bring up Aiken, that's fine. But again, it's a fact, not opinion that Davis got torched more than Smith did last year.

If only we would've resigned Nate Jones. Could've had a great year in Nolan's system. That guy could blitz, could tackle, and was pretty decent in coverage.

People didn't want to listen to me about Jones. He was our best all around CB last year and was good in the slot....sucks he's gone

Not only do you have little football knowledge you prove it when you post. His reference to your age is explained in your response you resort to calling us a cry baby fanbase because we voice our disapproval with certain front office moves or players. It has a everything to do with your age and maturity. Don't mistake our knowledge for what we may or may not post on here. I have had my education paid for to play football have you

Quite ironic coming from you. Of course when the Dolphins have a good season proving just how little you really know, you'll go crawling back into your hole. No worries.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

People didn't want to listen to me about Jones. He was our best all around CB last year and was good in the slot....sucks he's gone

I seem to recall that most people wanted him resigned. Could be wrong though. Certainly would help if he was still on the roster.

Quite ironic coming from you.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

I seem to recall that most people wanted him resigned. Could be wrong though. Certainly would help if he was still on the roster.

I meant more along the lines of him being our best corner last year

It was just a complete list of the FAs. As I said, alot of them were RFAs and a lot of the UFAs either ****ing blow, injured, or retiring. I get that. It was just the list OK. I didnt say we couldve gotten just any of them. Deshae Townsend wouldve been nice for example. I also found it interesting that Sapp was an UFA.
My friend, I'll agree with you on Sapp that it sucks that we had to trade to get him. But you brought up the idea of Cam being traded back in TC so don't act as if you are against the move. Your pissed at the regime and throwing anything out there you can.

Quite ironic coming from you. Of course when the Dolphins have a good season proving just how little you really know, you'll go crawling back into your hole. No worries.

If the Dolphins have a good season we all win. Before the preseason I was on here predicting 11+ wins. Then the games started and we look bad real bad. I am not talking about our offense yet, I am sticking to the defense. They show weakness and inexperience, lots of holes to exploit. So if we don't find don't find ways to pressure the QB it will be a long season.

Like I said before I don't need Smiths stats or even Allen. With Smith I am going to attack him, if I am Brady and Smith is on Moss I attack him vertically, if he is on Welker I would eat him alive on slants and dig routes. Then when the safety cheats over I would tear up your seam routes with the tight end or slot.

Allen you complete a few on him get in his head, he gets a little aggressive trying to make up for it and here comes the homer ball.

You're so lame and childish, complaining about wanting people banned. What a *****. 21 should be the limit to post on football boards.

R&R is ok when he clams down you can actually have a good football conversation with him. I have a way bigger problem with the moderator threatening to ban me for not liking my opinion of the current state of the Miami Dolphins. That is an obvious abuse of power and a threat! A direct violation of TOS!

If the Dolphins have a good season we all win. Before the preseason I was on here predicting 11+ wins. Then the games started and we look bad real bad. I am not talking about our offense yet, I am sticking to the defense. They show weakness and inexperience, lots of holes to exploit. So if we don't find don't find ways to pressure the QB it will be a long season.

Like I said before I don't need Smiths stats or even Allen. With Smith I am going to attack him, if I am Brady and Smith is on Moss I attack him vertically, if he is on Welker I would eat him alive on slants and dig routes. Then when the safety cheats over I would tear up your seam routes with the tight end or slot.

Allen you complete a few on him get in his head, he gets a little aggressive trying to make up for it and here comes the homer ball.
Keep in mind that you saw a base defense. Nolan can disguise weaknesses exceptionally well which obviously plays to our advantage. I am more concerned on the O side of the ball then the defense.

Keep in mind that you saw a base defense. Nolan can disguise weaknesses exceptionally well which obviously plays to our advantage. I am more concerned on the O side of the ball then the defense.

Agree with that. Our OL was able to generate a good push much of the time last year. Until we see that in 2010, it's a cause for concern.

It was just a complete list of the FAs. As I said, alot of them were RFAs and a lot of the UFAs either ****ing blow, injured, or retiring. I get that. It was just the list OK. I didnt say we couldve gotten just any of them. Deshae Townsend wouldve been nice for example. I also found it interesting that Sapp was an UFA.

I know several Pittsburgh fans. The only thing they moan about is the secondary. Appearantly, I've heard its pretty good w/ Shampoo boy in the lineup but without him; its average

I hear them bi*** the most about Townsend.

Yeah I know I am not fully buying all these exotic schemes with our lack of experience. We need experience to run those. As far a Smith he is weak, blood in the water and sharks like Brady, Rodgers and Farve are circling.

those coverage #s for sean smith were so damn flawed last year its not funny...sean smith had the benefit of a bunch of poorly thrown balls when he was beaten in coverage...i tried to tell you guys that this offseason...sean smith would be tripping over his own feet and by the grace of god the ball would be off...vontae didn't get that luxury last year...it seemed like every time vontae was beaten the ball was on the money...really did

i can go along with talk that sean smiths size may have intimidated some qbs last year an forced a few balls errant but the actual coverage aspect of it...nope i ain't buying it...

and i was in the stands along with datruth55 at the panthers game...steve smith wore out sean smith off the line or down the field just about every vertical route...luckily and truth and i both talked about it delhomme just couldn't do his job and hit him with any of them...cause he was wide damn open over and over and over

in 2010 kids not getting the job done and so far he's not getting the benefit of poorly thrown balls to rely on...even against 3rd team qbs and wr combos...

Back
Top Bottom