Here is an interesting list......... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here is an interesting list.........

Incognito has started at LG the whole preseason.
Did he? Then why was I reading every day in camp that Thomas was running with the 1st team, early on in camp they had Hartline, Berger and Garner (who was the starter till he got hurt) in there.

Did he? Then why was I reading every day in camp that Thomas was running with the 1st team, early on in camp they had Hartline, Berger and Garner (who was the starter till he got hurt) in there.

They were switching around in camp. But during the preseason, Incognito was the starter from game 1 going forward.

i think you guys are too worked up about the oline...now the depth hell yeah it looks pretty poor from where i'm standing but the starting 5 i'm more than satisfied with...i think that beginning this week these guys will start to become a more cohesive unit and things will start to gel...

and this buffalo defensive front 7 is just the kind of thing to get your swagger back...blow their ***** off the ball...we SHOULD be able to run the ball down their throats...if we can't i'm gonna be pissed cause that dline and lb core is nothing special

get brandon marshall involved as an extension of the running game and bang em for play action vertical when they have to come up in run support...

My thoughts exactly. Starters I see no reason to be worried about. Depth on the other hand. Luckily teams don't usually substitute much on the O-Line during games.

My concern is what I saw in the Dallas game. We left the starters I'm there against scrubs to get continuity and all we got was a injured Jake Long. I refuse to let Sparano off the hook on that until I see Jake at his AllPro form on Sunday! If he is out there limping and getting beat, well call NASA because I am going to Orbit!

My concern is what I saw in the Dallas game. We left the starters I'm there against scrubs to get continuity and all we got was a injured Jake Long. I refuse to let Sparano off the hook on that until I see Jake at his AllPro form on Sunday! If he is out there limping and getting beat, well call NASA because I am going to Orbit!

I was concerned with this until I began to consider how much effort they really put in to it. Yes they are professional athletes and have a competitive nature, but knowing that this was the last meaningless game before it counts I have to question just how motivated they were.

I was concerned with this until I began to consider how much effort they really put in to it. Yes they are professional athletes and have a competitive nature, but knowing that this was the last meaningless game before it counts I have to question just how motivated they were.

Ted,

From day 1 coaches scream at you to go 110%. They use a term going through the motions is how you get hurt! If they were out there to go through the motions and Long gets hurt. Nevermind I'm not going to speculate and work myself and others up.

What ya gonna do WV? we just gotta sit here and watch/pray

We weren't the only team to play starters for 1 quarter in the 4th preseason game. Jeff Fisher has always done it and he's one of the best coaches in the league. It's basically telling your team to get their heads out of their *****. I see no problem with it personally. Didn't watch the Cowboys game though.

We weren't the only team to play starters for 1 quarter in the 4th preseason game. Jeff Fisher has always done it and he's one of the best coaches in the league. It's basically telling your team to get their heads out of their *****. I see no problem with it personally. Didn't watch the Cowboys game though.

I am not a fan of it and don't take this the wrong way, but Jeff Fisher is the last guy I want to model our franchise after. That guy is the next generation Marty Schotihimer or Marc Levy!

Ted,

From day 1 coaches scream at you to go 110%. They use a term going through the motions is how you get hurt! If they were out there to go through the motions and Long gets hurt. Nevermind I'm not going to speculate and work myself and others up.
:err:

Let's leave it at that so you don't get all worked up again. :lol:

I am not a fan of it and don't take this the wrong way, but Jeff Fisher is the last guy I want to model our franchise after. That guy is the next generation Marty Schotihimer or Marc Levy!

The next Marty Schottenheimer? Schottenheimer's downfall was that he couldn't win a playoff game to save his life. Fisher has been to the super bowl already.

:err:

Let's leave it at that so you don't get all worked up again. :lol:

Woosah Woosah!

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

The next Marty Schottenheimer? Schottenheimer's downfall was that he couldn't win a playoff game to save his life. Fisher has been to the super bowl already.

He won a few at the mistake on the lake

Woosah Woosah!

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

He won a few at the mistake on the lake

And after an Ernest Byner fumble and a John Elway comeback (98 yards) he's never won a playoff game since.

And after an Ernest Byner fumble and a John Elway comeback (98 yards) he's never won a playoff game since.

Byner is my hero! I hate the Cleveland Clowns! Either way I want Superbowls! Not Fishhead and his constant QB controversy.

Back
Top Bottom