Here Is The Special Role Ryan Fitzpatrick Can Play In The Miami Dolphins' Rebuild | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here Is The Special Role Ryan Fitzpatrick Can Play In The Miami Dolphins' Rebuild

We’ve watched the other guy for 6 years. I don’t think Fitzpatrick has ever had a game as bad as any of the last three games we saw at qb. Fitzpatrick’s Any/a for the last 5 seasons is better than the best qb play we have watched since Pennington in 2008.
:lmfao:

I think that's the problem, you dont think.

So that 6 interception game we need to just forget about???

Here's why Ryan Fitzpatrick's six-interception game was even worse than the stats suggest

"He threw six interceptions on Sunday, but Kansas City’s defenses actually bailed him out a few times with at least three drops. Two of those drops came during one three-play sequence while the Jets were still in the game."

“What’s truly remarkable about Fitzpatrick’s performance is that it wasn’t a product of overwhelming pressure. Fitzpatrick was pressured on just 10 of 47 dropbacks, which was one of the lowest rates in the league this week. Only the Broncos’ Trevor Siemian and the Giants’ Eli Manning were pressured less often than the 21.3 percent of dropbacks that Fitzpatrick felt heat on, and he was actually a little better when he was pressured than when he was just allowed to implode all by his own from a clean pocket.”

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/ry...e-week-six-interception-game-stats-highlights

Oh I forgot, ...Fitzpatrick was trying to win the game so the 6 int's potential 9 were ok.:nah:

That's a lot of wishful thinking there. We're gonna find out how good or bad Fitzpatrick is real quick in 2019..

I don't think there is anything to find out. He is well known and can play from great to worse in a blink of an eye.

As a seasonticket holder I am a little more excited. We all know that we are in transition trying to find a new franchise QB. The worst thing the Dolphins could have done is going into the season with Ryan (same ol', same ol' stagnation) or one of the two chumps we already have. Now we get Matt Moore on steroids which will be a lot of entertainment, some positive, some negative.

I do think that our receivers will be happier. They are playing with a QB who has no problems taking responsibility and sling it, sometimes with great results and sometimes not so much.
He also will be a big help for a young, probably makeshift OL. Since he has better pocket presence than Ryan or the other two chumps mistakes made by the OL will not always be fatal. He still will get sacked plenty of times but he will be a helpful QB for the OL. He is also a tad better when it comes to pre snap protection changes.

Overall he will be helpful to a much younger squad learning the ins and outs in the NFL while giving us some excitement at times. But we also know that we will not have an above 500 record much less are playoff bound.

And he will be a great teacher for Haskins. ;)

:lmfao:

I think that's the problem, you dont think.

So that 6 interception game we need to just forget about???

Here's why Ryan Fitzpatrick's six-interception game was even worse than the stats suggest

"He threw six interceptions on Sunday, but Kansas City’s defenses actually bailed him out a few times with at least three drops. Two of those drops came during one three-play sequence while the Jets were still in the game."

“What’s truly remarkable about Fitzpatrick’s performance is that it wasn’t a product of overwhelming pressure. Fitzpatrick was pressured on just 10 of 47 dropbacks, which was one of the lowest rates in the league this week. Only the Broncos’ Trevor Siemian and the Giants’ Eli Manning were pressured less often than the 21.3 percent of dropbacks that Fitzpatrick felt heat on, and he was actually a little better when he was pressured than when he was just allowed to implode all by his own from a clean pocket.”

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/ry...e-week-six-interception-game-stats-highlights

Oh I forgot, ...Fitzpatrick was trying to win the game so the 6 int's potential 9 were ok.:nah:

Yup one game that he threw 5 interceptions in the last 17 minutes while the team was down 2+ scores vs the last three games in which Tannehill posted a 1.77 Any/A.

Even including the 6 interception game Fitzpatrick’s Any/a the last 5 years is still higher than Tannehills best season ever.

We’ve watched the other guy for 6 years. I don’t think Fitzpatrick has ever had a game as bad as any of the last three games we saw at qb. Fitzpatrick’s Any/a for the last 5 seasons is better than the best qb play we have watched since Pennington in 2008.

When he's bad, he's awful.

Fitzpatrick is now my QB, he's a phin and he's our starter as of now.

I wont go hate-mode on him like I've heard for the past 6 years. Plus it's easier with Fitz, he's temporary.

I wish him luck.

Back
Top Bottom