Here Is To A Good Game Sunday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here Is To A Good Game Sunday

The NE defense is not head and shoulders above Miami and they played Rodgers' offense pretty well.
talent-wise, I agree with you. Unfortunately, their coaches are head and shoulders above ours, allowing them to get more out of their defense.

The Pack look like Clarke Kent on the road, but at home they are Superman.

I'd love a close game, but I'm not holding my breath.

Never expected Miami to have better record than pack when this game was played, big surprise. In NFL that usually means correction to norm. Not good for us....

Here's the thing - a lot of Packers fans are saying exactly the same thing. As in, this year's Rodgers is not the same GOAT-discussion, first-ballot slam dunk HOFer Mr. Aaron Rodgers that everyone has come to expect.

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2018/11/06/what-happened-to-aaron-rodgers-accuracy/

Don't get me wrong, I still think a 75% Aaron Rodgers will take us to the woodshed. But maybe there's a small ray of hope?
Hope is a dangerous thing my friend,it can kill a man...

Well I wouldn't go that far. Our team as a whole is bad though. You guys think we can turn it around? I don't.
Honestly...This franchise does not leave one with enough energy to even consider your teams fate but this I do know, GB knows how to tank and reload with the best of them. I expect a down year or 3 out of them and then it will be GB Vs NE? in the SuperBowl. Its so easy to pick the AFC SB Team in the future, Just plug in NE and your good.

Facing the best passer in the league, we need all the luck anyone can summon for us.

Good luck to you as well but I'm terrified you won't need it.
This is one of those games where everything could go right for us, we get a few fluke plays and the ball just always seems to bounce in our direction and... we still lose lol

GBpackers10, you have no idea what QB misery is. None.

I respect your continual well-wishes and comeraderie on this board. But just...take the critique of Rodgers and...well...

...Jesus, I can't even finish that sentence.

Are you freaking serious?

I apologize. I'm just down on my team. That's all.

I apologize. I'm just down on my team. That's all.

Jeez man. I honestly feel your frustration but do we not go through this same **** almost every year?

Were going to go on a late run and make the playoffs, probably win the division. Its the McCarthy way. He would be a great coach if we didnt blow in the first 8 games of the year all the time.

Jeez man. I honestly feel your frustration but do we not go through this same **** almost every year?

Were going to go on a late run and make the playoffs, probably win the division. Its the McCarthy way. He would be a great coach if we didnt blow in the first 8 games of the year all the time.

We won't go far. We always choke in big games.

I mean, we have gotten good at choking late in the playoffs these last 8 seasons, but for the most part we win most games that we 'need' prior to that point.

There is no way we're going anywhere this year. 7-8-1 here we come.

the most amazing thing in football to me is in 18 seasons-other than the season he was out completly-Brady has not missed a game except for his 4 penalty games. One thing he does do is stay healthy

Back
Top Bottom