Here Is To A Good Game Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here Is To A Good Game Sunday

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
With No Injuries and a down to the wire game. One of the only Sunday's I have to root against ya but I hope it's a competitive game. We will be fortunate to win 9 games this year. Anyways Love y'all and just wanted to wish you guys luck.

I hope for a good game. The Pack had a lot of injuries, I don't know how that translates to this game though.
Our defense is working well together, and the offense is capable it just doesn't execute.
It's always a joy to watch Rodgers, I just hope he has a down game.
My prediction is that our defense feasts,
Miami - 27
Gb - 24

The Rams loss hurt like a Mofo. Sunday Night hurt too. Our QB is made of glass and becoming a choke artist. I don't see us winning 8 or 9 games.

The Rams loss hurt like a Mofo. Sunday Night hurt too. Our QB is made of glass and becoming a choke artist. I don't see us winning 8 or 9 games.
Those 2 losses were both from a fumble right? Y'all play hard and are in every game. Just wanted to say that anytime Miami is not playing GB, I'm rooting for them. Cheers!

I mean is the d gonna give up 6 points and get a pick 6?

No you say. Well then we aren’t winning

Yeah, I reckon Packers destroy Fins unfortunately, but hopefully I'm wrong. I'm generally pretty bad with predictions!

@GBpackers10 - What are your feelings on McCarthy? Been having these discussions with my friends, and I just think he's a terrible coach. I think he's wasted such a talent in Rodgers, and yet, I believe he has a street named after him near the stadium!

The NE defense is not head and shoulders above Miami and they played Rodgers' offense pretty well.
This game we get Reshad back, he can only help. I'm not touting our offense as great, but if Gase can get multiple receivers some targets and Gore is Gore, we may be able to keep Aaron off the field.

The NE defense is not head and shoulders above Miami and they played Rodgers' offense pretty well.
This game we get Reshad back, he can only help. I'm not touting our offense as great, but if Gase can get multiple receivers some targets and Gore is Gore, we may be able to keep Aaron off the field.
Sadly, nothing I have seen out of this offense this year makes me think we can do that. Far too many 3 & outs.

Our QB is made of glass and becoming a choke artist.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom