*****HERE is your official GAMEDAY thread!!!!***** | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****HERE is your official GAMEDAY thread!!!!*****

I got to say that this is incredible fun. It is hard try to follow the game, the thread, and avoid suffering with this dolphins. Great game, but I prefer if we beat them for a lot more points. thanks to all of you!!!! (except for the ones asking for injuries to our players).
Go Phins!!!

Damn I wish I had got to watch this game. I saw the first half, but had to leave the Hooters during halftime. Anyone got it on tape?

Finsletmedown said:
I forgot to mention TODAY IS MY BDAY TOO!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! WHAT A GIFT FOR US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ItalianDolFan said:
Carnell Williams is just rackin up yards for Tampa Bay.......man oh man, Saban is probably shaking his head like "nooo we shoulda got him".

Come on nowwwww, how can you say that after the day Ronnie just had?

OMG, it wasn't pretty but man it feels good. We just beat one of the best, if not THE best, teams in the NFC.

Just had to get that one last penalty huh? Screw it. I am betting penalties get addressed over the bye. Great win!

Despite trying to hand the game to the panthers on a aqua and orange platter.. we mananged to win. Good job miami!!!

Jags are driving on the Jets... we could be atop the division 2nite...

dolphan north said:
Do you think the people who say he was a bust after 2 games will say that 1 good game isn't enough to judge him?

Some probably will. But whatever. I personally just wanted to see a little more life out of him, make some cuts and whatnot. He got more comfortable as the game went on. Big game for Ronnie.

BTW...We messed up alot, but those officials were bootsy.

Back
Top Bottom