*****HERE is your official GAMEDAY thread!!!!***** | Page 122 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****HERE is your official GAMEDAY thread!!!!*****

Pats did score a TD however. I seriously think they will beat the Steelers, buty w/e we won and everything is just so great right now.

cnc66 said:
after you remove the big run he still got 3.5

so what. take out the 60 yard run caddy had in his 1st season game and his average was about the same. that was his 5th game including the 4 preseason, this is brown's 3rd game. like people said, missing the preseason set brown back a bit.

besides, even without that 58 yard run, he still had quite a few nice runs for 4-10 yards as well.

paskerbrandon said:
Haha i know what you mean. Watch those replays 20 times, I love the Phins, I really do.

i can watch them all day, even if its the same thing

Pitts Just scored! 7-7!

nfl.com has the jets and jags in OT with the score tied at 20-20... am i missing something??

SirDrums said:
nfl.com has the jets and jags in OT with the score tied at 20-20... am i missing something??

i was watching it, jets lost, now im watching the Patriots game

SirDrums said:

no, nfl.com just sucks today. i was reading about our game winning field goal with 0:04 left on here and the last play they showed was the penalty on daniels with 2:30 left

GG today in Football, The Eagles-Radiers game is great! Akers made a great kick when he was hurt

Back
Top Bottom