Here We Go Again: Devante Parker Has Fresh Start | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here We Go Again: Devante Parker Has Fresh Start

If Parker gets off to a good start, he could be a trade option for Miami. That may have factored into the decision to keep him.

Parker is not that good of an NFL Receiver.

He seems to fail when catching the ball behind the first down marker - he has poor field presence.

He seemed to be outmanned on contested balls - and he struggled to create separation.

It’s a shame because if you put my soul in Parker’s body you would see the second coming of Jerry Rice.

You all would see an absolute animal not only catching tons of passes - but getting in everyone's faces to raise their game so we would win.

And I’d give a bunch of my money to orphans and widows too.... God made me 5 foot 9 and a quarter and I run like 5.9 40 when running straight down hill with the wind at my back....what are you gonna do???

I hear these type of comments all the time and it almost always seems to be from some guy who doesn't even attack the life he currently has "like an absolute animal".

yea Parker is just not good. Our best case scenario is he has a good weeks 1-3 and we trade him for a day 3 pick.

In the past decade I have wanted the Dolphins to select someone different than who they did with their first pick, which I’ve always selected the better player. He was the one player that I hoped would be there when Miami drafted. I thought he would be a borderline pro bowl to pro bowl type WR for us for years. He has all the talent. He just lacks the heart.

In the past decade I have wanted the Dolphins to select someone different than who they did with their first pick, which I’ve always selected the better player. He was the one player that I hoped would be there when Miami drafted. I thought he would be a borderline pro bowl to pro bowl type WR for us for years. He has all the talent. He just lacks the heart.

I never agree with who the team drafts, except last year, Minka was the best player on the board when we picked. It wasnt necessarily the position we needed but he was a cant miss prospect....... then like a fart in a crowded elevator we took Gesucki in round 2 and Smythe a couple rounds later. Two TEs that both are totally project players, one cant catch and the other cant block. Makes me sick.

Just listening to interviews of Parker when he talks. He certainly doesn't sound like the brightest bulb on the tree and not someone who makes you think he's ever going to amount to anything in the NFL.

Did we interview this guy before the draft? Seems like a bag of rocks, his camp interview was eye opening. Not the kind of player this teams says they want going forward.

the challenge with Parker is that he doesn't play either fast or strong .... give me at least one of the two to work with ...

I was shocked when we resigned him. Then I remembered we aren’t actually trying to win any games this year...

I hear these type of comments all the time and it almost always seems to be from some guy who doesn't even attack the life he currently has "like an absolute animal".
Nice!

I promise you that I do though.

I won’t bore you with the details because my successes are substantial- they’re simply mine.

Suffice it to say that those who encounter do not quest that I fully put my heart into the things that matter the most to me. Thanks for the gut check tho - and I mean that.

Back
Top Bottom