Here's a quick Taco Charlton cutup I did for #TacoTuesday (VIDEO) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's a quick Taco Charlton cutup I did for #TacoTuesday (VIDEO)

houtz

"guess who's back, back again"
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey, it me again.

In the spirit of the holiday, I decided to do a relatively quick and gritty cutup of Taco Charlton's first four games with the Dolphins.

Let me know what you think. I plan on doing Vince Biegel and Mike Gesicki before the end of the week.

I think we found a gem with Taco. If we could convince Ngakoue to come on over we will have addressed our pass rush.

He’s played good a lot of effort plays just not giving up which is great and all but I want to see more sacks like he had on rivers, blowing people away off the edge and do that consistently and he could be special.

At what point do we consider an extension.

Earliest they could extend him would be this offseason, when he would have 3 full accrued seasons.
That being said, they can elect to pick up his 5th year option, giving the team 2 more seasons at a good rate.

I thought he had the talent to play in this league, but had a bad attitude in Dallas once Lawrence solidified himself as the undisputed LDE for Dallas. Seems like now with a fresh start and playing time he's producing.

Taco could easily be a 10 sack a year player that actually knows how to contain. 2e have not had a player like for a very long time. Before someone responds with the obvious statement, Wake was notoriously horrible at containment in the running game. Almost every other DE in the league was better at setting the edge. The point is Taco is already improving our run defense.

i cant remember how it works if player is released.... do we still own the rights to his 5th year?. as far as Harris goes, he's still cheap, he's still under control for 2 years after this. I say go ahead and tell him to start slimming down now in preparation to have one last shot with team as 3/4 OLB in 2020. He seems like a good kid i wake said he was a hard worker, this way he'll have a good 8 months to get his frame narrowed down in prep of maybe not having a hand in the dirt

I think he is being a bit overhyped to be honest. I know we are all starved for talent as a fan base, but I don't think he is playing anything above avg at all. Out of his 3 sacks, maybe 1 would be considered a "good" sack that he earned, the others were from the QB holding the ball for :10 and being chased down. Still nice plays but its not like he performed some great pass rush move and got the QB in the pocket. From a few analysts it sounds like he has been horrendous setting the edge as well, but maybe someone on here can confirm that.

Back
Top Bottom