Here's a quick Taco Charlton cutup I did for #TacoTuesday (VIDEO) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's a quick Taco Charlton cutup I did for #TacoTuesday (VIDEO)

Wake was notoriously horrible at containment in the running game. Almost every other DE in the league was better at setting the edge.
Do you have any proof of that statement? All the PFF ratings I've seen have Wake at least average if not better against running plays. And my eyeballs would say the same. No, Wake was not a gap-shooting run-stuffer. But he always stood up his man, he was never blown off the LOS, and he could set the picket fence just fine. Just because he didn't make a lot of tackles doesn't mean he didn't play the run adequately.

Seems like most of his damage is after the QB holds the ball for longer than he should.

Many defensive ends benefit from such things, but you never hear that as a wide argument about a lot of players. Just when one player is under a microscope.

I like how it’s noted that Taco has 3 sacks for us in 5 games while Charles Harris has 3 in his career. LoL.

I think he is being a bit overhyped to be honest. I know we are all starved for talent as a fan base, but I don't think he is playing anything above avg at all. Out of his 3 sacks, maybe 1 would be considered a "good" sack that he earned, the others were from the QB holding the ball for :10 and being chased down. Still nice plays but its not like he performed some great pass rush move and got the QB in the pocket. From a few analysts it sounds like he has been horrendous setting the edge as well, but maybe someone on here can confirm that.

Every sack is a good sack!

I was a taco guy but I still think I’m seeing mostly length and fluidity doing the driving here.

tbere hasn’t been much win vs a tackle.

I can see him and biegel back as depth for 2020 rotational types. Probably the only 2 I’d consider edge wise. Biegel for 34 ask

not seeing enough of anyone to say plan a starter in 2020

Another sack for Taco. This might be a gem.

Looking forward to the Gesicki and Biegal cu tups.

I didn’t see much out of him last night. Looked like an easy assignment for the Steelers ol. His sacks only seem to come when the qb holds the ball for a ridiculous amount of time.

Taco doesn’t have good hands and that’s a skill that can’t be taught. He should be cut.

oh wait, that’s Preston Williams. I keep getting our unexpected bright spots mixed up.

Back
Top Bottom