Here's a thought... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's a thought...

phins054

Pitbull
Reaction score
What if Ricky wants to come back?!?

I know first reaction would be to welcome him back with open arms....but after some thought, I would have to say "No Thanks" Mr. Williams.

He has now proved on a national level that he is a "Me First" kind of guy at worst or extremely immature and indecisive at best.

Ricky did in one single stroke what Dan, the FO, Junior, and Randy failed to do...Make this franchise look like the dumbest in the league. In essence, he made us just like the Bungles er Bengals.

i agree and my theory is he will come back when he is broke and needs some money

PhinSoldia said:
i agree and my theory is he will come back when he is broke and needs some money

You may have point, it does take a lot of money to go flying all over the place. He'll find out like the rest of us that he's had a charmed life in terms of economics..he hasn't had to face as an adult the financial burdens of making decision purely on your financial status.

as soon as he gets off his travling kung-fu monk phase im sure he will knock on wannys front door, but he should not come back after this example of immature behavior.

He's also managed to piss off a few of his teammates and not to mention the fans. Not that he cares now that he is "Free".

I still says as long he doesn't miss any time he should be welcomed back.
No harm, no foul.
If he is back by the start of TC we all should actually thank Ricky. He will have given us something to pass the time before the end of the summer and the start of TC.
THANY YOU RICKY! :D

Back
Top Bottom