Here's draft showcase.com 7 round Dolphins mock... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's draft showcase.com 7 round Dolphins mock...

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just in case you guys wanna take a look, here's a 7 round mock for us by draft showcase.com.They actually have one for every team and I know some people here like reading these mocks tho others don't care.I'd have to say that I'd be ok with these picks tho a couple of them guys could be going higher imo.Anyway, here it is.

1-Ronnie Brown-RB-Auburn
3-Andrew Walters-QB-AS
4-Attiyah Ellison-DT-Missouri
5-Jarred Newberry-OLB-Stanford
7-Chauncey Stovall-WR-FL.State

Pretty good and you trow in another pick for Pat and it could be a great drfat but I think Ellison and Newberry could be going higher.

Ozzy rules!!

Those are the exact players i would take with our first 2 picks.

I like the first 2 picks but think we should draft Roscoe Parrish in the 4th... he's the fastest guy in the draft and with the new pass interference rules he could be great in the NFL

1-Ronnie Brown-RB-Auburn
3-Andrew Walters-QB-AS

Love it! I believe Walters will be an excellent QB in the pros.... PLEASE DRAFT HIM! (if he falls to us)

nick19991 said:
I like the first 2 picks but think we should draft Roscoe Parrish in the 4th... he's the fastest guy in the draft and with the new pass interference rules he could be great in the NFL
I don't think Roscoe makes it to the fourth buddy.

You summed up why yourself.

Back
Top Bottom