Heres hoping the defense keeps studying | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heres hoping the defense keeps studying

testtubetimmy

Supreme Lord Emperor
Reaction score
I hope the shutdown vs the Patriots hammered the idea into their head. Study study study. It really shows. They creamed the Patsies and lets hope they continue their dominance vs JP Loss-man

If they put the same effort into every game that they did VS brady, theres no reason we shouldnt have a shutout every week.

testtubetimmy said:
I hope the shutdown vs the Patriots hammered the idea into their head. Study study study. It really shows. They creamed the Patsies and lets hope they continue their dominance vs JP Loss-man

If they put the same effort into every game that they did VS brady, theres no reason we shouldnt have a shutout every week.

I don't think i have ever seen the Pats get dominated by us the way that they did last week. Whatever they did last week i hope that they keep doing it because it worked.

I can't believe that they put any 'extra' effort into the PATS game ... than they do every week ....

They might not buy the film with audio every week ... as that can tend to distract film study and bring too much attention to the words instead of the formations and plays ...

The difference is if you play a team that you are familiar with and you already understand tendencies .... then you can 'afford' to go the extra mile ...

So, who knows -- maybe this week and next week against the JETS ... maybe they do ... but not sure Losman has enough time over Center to truly have tendecies like Brady or Pennington ....

Back
Top Bottom