Here's One Benefit To Dolphins Not Giving Tannehill Competition | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's One Benefit To Dolphins Not Giving Tannehill Competition

To be fair, I'm sure Ryan would handle the situation way better than Big Ben and Flacco are doing right now.

2 SB winning QBs having an opinion contrary to their FO? How shocking. Yet those FOs are not sitting around thinking like most in this thread do. Baltimore Front Office > Davie Front Office, Pittsburgh Front Office > Davie Front Office. Never mind some of the silliness being posted here is just plain nuts.

does not mean it correct way. we will see in jan 2019. the only thing make me happy is winning.
I thank god, that they didn't listen to you.
If they did, we would have cut Tannehill and signed Cutler to a massive contract.
Oh and your last post you said they know what there doing, now in your next post you imply that they don't. Which is it Pal.

To be fair, I'm sure Ryan would handle the situation way better than Big Ben and Flacco are doing right now.
I can understand Big Ben but flacco need compettion but they both have ring that my point about dolphins, they are not trying win superbowl....

2 SB winning QBs having an opinion contrary to their FO? How shocking. Yet those FOs are not sitting around thinking like most in this thread do. Baltimore Front Office > Davie Front Office, Pittsburgh Front Office > Davie Front Office. Never mind some of the silliness being posted here is just plain nuts.
Ben has been talking about retiring for the last two years of course Pittsburgh needed to draft a quarterback, and Joe is on the downside of his career. these are no-brainers.

Sorry guys but this article is crap, competition brings out the best in a player physically and mentally, and if there is one position that screams for competition on this team it's the QB position. Roethlisberger might not like the drafting of a QB, but that attitude shows why he's not paid to make those kinds of decisions, you never think about your backup QB until you need one.....same as a lawyer. As for Flacco, he's an ass with a declining skill set beating up on a kid by making him uncomfortable, Jackson's just looking for a start to prove himself just like Flacco did.

I thank god, that they didn't listen to you.
If they did, we would have cut Tannehill and signed Cutler to a massive contract.
Oh and your last post you said they know what there doing, now in your next post you imply that they don't. Which is it Pal.
if I was gm I would not sign cutler, thill17 or any qb on our roster.

Ben has been talking about retiring for the last two years of course Pittsburgh needed to draft a quarterback, and Joe is on the downside of his career. these are no-brainers.

Pittsburgh has been drafting and trading for QBs for years, not a new thing coming from them. Flacco's on the downside of his career? A SB MVP at 33 is downside huh? Damn, what does that make our iron man qb at age 30 who has never won anything?

Pittsburgh has been drafting and trading for QBs for years, not a new thing coming from them. Flacco's on the downside of his career? A SB MVP at 33 is downside huh? Damn, what does that make our iron man qb at age 30 who has never won anything?
When Ben was in his prime they brought in quarterbacks to back him up not to compete with him. Joe won MVP and Super Bowl like six or seven years ago when he was in his prime also.

Yeah, except Roethlisberger is 36, and that QB wasn't brought in as competition.

Neither was Flacco's. Neither of those franchises will have a different starter unless their current starter is completely off the team.

I don't think a lot of people understand what competition means.

Back
Top Bottom