Here's One Glaring Issue Brock Osweiler Must Solve In His Bid For Dolphins' Backup Qb Job | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's One Glaring Issue Brock Osweiler Must Solve In His Bid For Dolphins' Backup Qb Job

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Brock%20Osweiler

Quarterback Brock Osweiler (8) is trying to salvage his career and win the Dolphins' backup quarterback job. His accuracy has been erratic in offseason practices. Sam Navarro snavarro@miamiherald.com

What’s frustrating is the inconsistency with accuracy. On Wednesday, he followed one great throw to Albert Wilson with a pass that was off the mark.

Then he had pass swatted away by Andre Branch at the line of scrimmage. And that was followed by a really well-thrown ball to Grant.

Osweiler needs to level out his performances — and curtail the poor throws — if he’s going to beat out David Fales and underdog Bryce Petty for the backup quarterback job this summer.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...y-jackson/article212737609.html#storylink=cpy

He'll get cut, as he should im fine rolling with Fales and Petty as our backups. Send the lobster back to where he belongs, to the sea!

He'll be fine as a back up. Has some traits some starters don't have. Has flaws no doubt, but so do most back up qbs. Early reports is the backup job is Fales' to lose. I'm still trying to see if the team keeps two or three qbs.

The last time I watched Brock play was with Houston. I couldn't believe I was watching a starting NFL QB that was incapable, either because of the coaching staff lack of trust or that QB's lack of talent, of making a 10 yard throw.

Yet, he's still employed? How the heck does that work?

Brock Osweiler please retire you got money and superbowl ring

Osweiler isn't hurting anybody. Let him compete like his career is on the line because it is. If he doesn't make our 53 you can stick a fork in the guy. But, word is they are working on his mechanics and maybe they'll get things fixed.

3 to 4 NFL teams offered alot for this guy wonder what they see other than his size?

Perhaps the change in his mechanics is affecting his accuracy. If he can clean it up over the next 1 month before training camp then best of luck and let the best QB win the job.

3 to 4 NFL teams offered alot for this guy wonder what they see other than his size?

Cannon for an arm and NFL starting experience. He might not be a starter at this point of his career, but the flaws people point out in his game exist in a vast majority of back up quarterbacks.

Back
Top Bottom