Here's our RB... in 2022. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's our RB... in 2022.

Cook
Elliot
MaCaffrey
Henry

If you had to trade a 2nd round pick and absorb their salaries, which RB would you guys prefer? Keeping this strictly hypothetical.
Don't know that I would take any at the moment.
Cook - stud but gets banged up.
Elliott - he is done.
Henry - beast but the miles might be catching him

McCaffrey if I was to pay any of them, coming off an injury but still young. But I a not a fan of paying backs a lot of $ just don't mind spending a 1st or 2nd on them.

Verdell is another favorite of mine

We have running backs.

Its the least important position on any NFL team except maybe Punter.

Hundreds of backs can have success in the NFL. Its all up to the ability of the offensive line to open holes.

The whining about running backs is so played out already.... we have 4 runningbacks! GET OVER IT!

Tannehill would strongly disagree with you

Imagine Tennesee without Henry and you have Miami with Tannehill.

We can all dream of a feature back, however this regime seems committed to a committee approach and doesn’t value the position at the top of the draft.

Last time we made the playoffs Jay A. Ran for over 1200 yards and was a pro bowler. So yes it helps.

I think we sign a vet. post-June cut. Gaskins is good enough, not great. The most important part for our rbs to play is keep defenses honest and pick up the blitz. With all of our weapons in the passing game we will almost never see 8 in the box against us , giving a guy like Gaskins the ability to look like a superstar when he runs the ball.

There are exceptions like what is Tennessee without Henry. Probably not very good
No Tennessee without Tannehill is not very good. Tennessee with Henry and Mariota wasn’t anything special.

Henry was a second round pick.

But would be a high 1st round pick if he was drafted via hindsight today.

He should have been drafted in the 1st back then anyway. He was undervalued.

No Tennessee without Tannehill is not very good. Tennessee with Henry and Mariota wasn’t anything special.

Maybe because their o-line and overall team wasn't as good as it is now.

Tannehill doesn't open holes for Henry or break tackles for him or wear down defenses.

Tennessee's offensive success is predicated on the rushing attack setting up the play action pass.
It's not predicated on Tannehill slinging it to open things up for Henry.

Something the Tannehill fanboys never want to acknowledge.

When opposing defenses know Tannehill has to throw the ball to keep up or catch up, it doesn't usually go well for the Titans.

Back
Top Bottom