Here's our RB... in 2022. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's our RB... in 2022.

We have running backs.

Its the least important position on any NFL team except maybe Punter.

Hundreds of backs can have success in the NFL. Its all up to the ability of the offensive line to open holes.

The whining about running backs is so played out already.... we have 4 runningbacks! GET OVER IT!

Concur.

I did see a way to early 2022 mock where Hall was the phins pick (#27 I think)

If Miami drafts anyone from Iowa State next yr, it s/b Mike Rose (LB).

That’s a lot of men in the box that’ll change this year

Definitely looks like the type of running back that can help you dictate the running game. Maybe that's the next piece for this offense???

I think if Tua takes that next step, Grier could look running back early. There might not be many holes on the roster.

Since we don't have a Henry on our team, I want our committee RB's to accomplish the following:

1. Positive yards on first down.
  2. Block the Blitzer.
  3. Pick the first on short yardage or goal line situations.
  4. Be available for the dump pass.
  5. Wind down the clock in the 4th.

Since we don't have a Henry on our team, I want our committee RB's to accomplish the following:

1. Positive yards on first down.
  2. Block the Blitzer.
  3. Pick the first on short yardage or goal line situations.
  4. Be available for the dump pass.
  5. Wind down the clock in the 4th.
I think those are all reasonable expectations.

There are exceptions like what is Tennessee without Henry. Probably not very good

Minnesota without Cook about the same.

They were both 2nd round picks however.

Miami's plan needs to be their own. Stick with what got them to here. The position will take care of itself in time when the right option for us emerges.

Might be when we least expect it. Regardless, it's wise to invest in that position last.

Cook
Elliot
MaCaffrey
Henry

If you had to trade a 2nd round pick and absorb their salaries, which RB would you guys prefer? Keeping this strictly hypothetical.

I always like looking ahead because I love the draft but I'm focus on this year for now and the players that we have now.

What is Tennessee with him?

A perennial wildcard loser! They sure as hell arnt a Superbowl team!
Then what are we? We are a non playoff team with backs that cannot get the tough yards. I think I would blame Tennessees D and their lack of a pass rush before I drop anything at Henrys feet.

They were pretty damn close to a SB two years ago.

Barkley and Elliott both went in the top five. How's that going?
Why does it always have to be a top 5 pick? Top 10? Nothing wrong with a late 1st rounder. I guess it would be better to have another Odrick? Harris? Igbo? That strategy has worked so well.

I will take 4 years and a "churn and burn" over these roster grazers.

Back
Top Bottom