Here's PROOF we'll beat the Broncos

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
Never fear, Fin Fans ... Miami WILL beat Denver Sunday night. I know because I dreamed it.

Now before you call the men in the white coats on the good doctor, let me tell you I also dreamed about the Dolphins beating the Pats -- and the Chiefs beating the Fins.

A further detail: at some point in my dream, the score was 21-3. I don't know if the Fins fell behind and had to catch up or if they opened a lead and hung on.

Now, as to the dream I had about Michele, our FinHeaven Cheerleader, well ... some things are best left unposted. :D

Cranx

Hammered
Reaction score
If I send you a California Lotto ticket, can you dream about what number to fill in for me and send it back? I'll give you $.99 a minute!

:biggrin:

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've met Michele in person. Great gal, really nice. Not sure why everyone's clamoring over her though...

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
I got it right, sort of

Never fear, Fin Fans ... Miami WILL beat Denver Sunday night. I know because I dreamed it ...

At some point the score was 21-3
The Dolphins had 21 points before they scored the final 3 to win it! (Insert "Twilight Zone" music here.)

dreaded34

Player-Hater Hater!!
Reaction score
It is traditionally bad luck to tell your dreams. When I first read this I was a little worried. However, I knew this game was over on Thursday night when I saw a falling star and wished for a Dolphins win! The last time that happened was the Jets game earlier this year!

Go Dolphins!

Top Bottom