Here's the real scoop on Manuel Wright. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's the real scoop on Manuel Wright.

Brett Tessler

Practice Squad
Reaction score
His workout was a huge disappointment because he was so out of shape. The Dolphins were not impressed. They did not leave early just to make people think they're not interested... they're NOT interested. I heard that he's nowhere near ready to contribute, and he'll be a major project. That's not what the Dolphins need to invest a high pick in right now. I would be SHOCKED if the Fins selected him before the 4th round (if at all).

Just because he plays a highly coveted position and he does have potential, somebody might still take a shot at him in the 2nd or 3rd... But it won't be the Dolphins.

He was out of shape but we already know he is a project.

You are just confirming what I was thinking.Thanks.I agree we should not spend a high pick on him.

Thanks Brett, I knew he was supposed to be a project but didnt realize he was that much of a project.

I always said I didn't want to spend a first day pick on him. Now I don't want an early second day pick spent on him.

Chances are he might end up getting picked by us though.

Brett Tessler said:
A "major" project.

I could be wrong, but maybe a 4th is too high. Thanks for the info!

Steve

thanx 4 the info dude, not what i wanted to hear :cry: but thanx nontheless.

Wasting a pick on him period is a bad idea.

Save the pick for another position next year and our 2nd rounder next year can be a more ready to play DT. It's a good year for DT's next draft and one should definately fall ala Rogers did to Detroit years ago.

That's pathetic, out of shape for your private workout. Dolphins should still put a bid on him given the potential and Chester's uncertain status.

Back
Top Bottom