td's 2 14 20 14

qb rate 85.3 74.5 80.3 85.2
over all rate 79.0
------------------------------------------------

griese int's 14 4 19 15

td's 14 19 23 15

qb rate 75.6 102.9 78.5 85.6
over all rate 84.1

so what is that proving? stats are only 1/3 of the info. You need technique, scrambling ability, play fake ability...

what are the rest of the stats anyways? thats only two columns. What are you trying to prove? I assume this is pro-Griese, but your "numbers" arent too convincing, so Im not sure

your an idiot snicker....maybe griese isn't the answer but fiedler is gonna run this team into the dirt AGAIN

We have one of the worst QB's in the league. We aren't going anywhere.

im just frustrated..im sorry snicker.....you are not an idiot

i want to support fiedler as much as anyone....at the game today i found myself rooting for jay....i want him to prove many people wrong but he's not......

In Denver, Griese had one of the best receiving corps in the league. He also had some good blocking.

Throughout his career in Miami, Fiedler has had either a terrible or below average receiving corps with either an average or terrible offensive line.

Stats don't tell you everything. Griese had a lot of help in Denver.

so we are just screwed? there is no hope? cuz fiedler cant get it done

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
your an idiot snicker....maybe griese isn't the answer but fiedler is gonna run this team into the dirt AGAIN

man...people sure are testy today!

if you notice, I never said who I support. I only said that the given argument was pretty much worthless. I for one say it doesnt matter who we have in...Griese or Fiedler will both give valiant attempts but will more than likely fall to the same fate as the O-line struggles. But on the other hand, might as well give Griese a chance....can't hurt nothing right? Maybe he'll have a bit of "Daddy's Magic" that used to be in Miami with the same basic team structure. Only thing they had that we didnt is an O-line and a consistant QB. So I accept the apology for the personal attack:D but read the post before ya snap, please?

long drive + 95 degree weather + 4 bud lights + sitting in visitors side + the loss + the 3hr drive home = an unhappy fin fan

plz forgive me1!!1 i am now :calm:

that would do it for me too.....im flying down to see the Monday night game...so they darn well better win!

Originally posted by Snickersbps
so what is that proving? stats are only 1/3 of the info. You need technique, scrambling ability, play fake ability...

what are the rest of the stats anyways? thats only two columns. What are you trying to prove? I assume this is pro-Griese, but your "numbers" arent too convincing, so Im not sure

Brad Johnson, Shane Matthews and Troy Aikman are not known for scrambling ability.. They all succeeded in Norv Turners offense..

DECENT OFFENSIVE LINES is the key phrase.

We dont have a decent offensive line so how can fiedler do any good. Not that griese would do any better but seriously. Norv should come back up here and plague washington.

Back
Top Bottom