Here's to Ricky getting 1500 yards on the dot. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's to Ricky getting 1500 yards on the dot.

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know some of you disagree but I would much rather see an amazing season out of Ricky then have that first rounder. The phins have such horrible luck with first rounders that it may be better that we have our 2nd and 3rd round picks anyways :)

I don't think we've made a solid 1st round pick since O.J. McDuffie.

van things could change and we get someone great it would be nice but i wanna see ricky alottoo

Tim Bowens was a good first rounder, Daryl Gardener gave us some great years...after that forget it.

we can always trade down to the second round from the 32 pick- here's to Ricky getting 1499 yards :D

1,499 would be the best thing for everyone...

... and to be honest with you if RW's is in the final game and he goes over 1,499 in a meaningless game Wanny would have a lot of splaining to do. Now if he is at 1,499 at the 14th or 15th game of the season you have to forget about the pick and do what's best for the team. Boy that would be a GREAT situation if RW's is at 1,499 at the 14th or 15th game of the season.

Oliver...

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
I know some of you disagree but I would much rather see an amazing season out of Ricky then have that first rounder. The phins have such horrible luck with first rounders that it may be better that we have our 2nd and 3rd round picks anyways :)

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

van dont forget we need a future QB to.

Originally posted by dolphan39
we can always trade down to the second round from the 32 pick- here's to Ricky getting 1499 yards :D

Yup 39.... Actually, I hope Ricky gets either 1499 yds. or 2000 yds. Hell, if we have to give up a 1st. round pick, let`s do it in style. :D

hey i want my first next year. we gave away to many picks already next year. Honestly we need a STUD O-lineman or DT in the first round.

Yeah, Wanny will be doing some serious splaining if he even let's RW get close to 1,500.

For the record, I don't think he will with this O-line...1,300 or so is just fine with me.

Re: Re: Here's to Ricky getting 1500 yards on the dot.

Originally posted by WCoastFin

van dont forget we need a future QB to.

I don't know dude....Sage looked pretty good for the little time he had here....I'm kinda psyched about him....as psyched as you can be off of one preseason perfromance, I guess.:D

Originally posted by Phinstd
Yeah, Wanny will be doing some serious splaining if he even let's RW get close to 1,500.

For the record, I don't think he will with this O-line...1,300 or so is just fine with me.
considering no dolphin has ever rushed for 1300 yards I gotta agree with that one. I would be happy if he has 1200 yards rushing and 750 yards receiving or why not another Roger Craig w/1000 and 1000 ;)

I like Sage in a couple of years as our starting QB, if he played for Florida in college, he would still be in Washington. The Redskins probably have the most political football team in hostory now....kinda fitting since they play in Washington D.C.

Back
Top Bottom