Here’s What The Dolphins Are Doing With Past Two 1st Rounders, Wilkins And Fitzpatric Read More Her | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here’s What The Dolphins Are Doing With Past Two 1st Rounders, Wilkins And Fitzpatric Read More Her

Uhm actually I have they have him at little linebacker with a very little time at safety . They have not let him play much slot nb his best position and correct strong safety is his least best spot that is a Rashad role or Tj mink is a cover guy someone will eventually use him correctly

Uhm actually I have they have him at little linebacker with a very little time at safety . They have not let him play much slot nb his best position and correct strong safety is his least best spot that is a Rashad role or Tj mink is a cover guy someone will eventually use him correctly
I read in the article he has been used all over. just curious where your information is coming from related to that though, sir?? Didnt see "mostly at lb" or anything like that, and if he were playing a lb role, pretty sure it would be a coverage role...

I like that it sounds like Wilkins has been playing well and we'll use him as a 34DE and 43DT

Flores came from the Pats. He knows how to use defensive players. I think we should all just let camp play out for Minkah. The guy skilled at every position, and may be the one player offenses will have to know every play where he is. Big year coming for that man.
Other than benching Butler (probably Belichick and/or Patricia's call) against the Eagles in SB and Gronk as last line of defense against the Dolphins I agree.

Back
Top Bottom