Here's what's going to happen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's what's going to happen

We're going to win at least one more game because this team apparently can't do anything right.

So we really don't have a choice but to trade up for Burrow or Tua. And it's going to cost us at least 2 first round picks.

And the portion of our fanbase that wants to win this year for God knows what reason. Is gonna bitch when that happens.
It won’t cost 2 first rounders to move up a couple of spots. We swap firsts and a second and a third max. I forget who did it a couple years back but they only swapped firsts and gave two thirds. Now if we were mid round it would cost a first and another high pick but we’re talking 5 to 3 or something minor like that.

This isn’t like the NBA, we have to play to win. Players put their bodies on the line and the coaches have to put the best players out there with the best chance of winning.

I'm just confused. They trade their best players. Have numerous players on IR and is openly expected my media and fans to be purposely losing to get a QB and yet they have won the last 2 games and have competed against the Steelers, Redskins and Bill's. That's not tanking. In fact its turning into a normal season for Miami. The draft picks are great but if they have to trade up and give up picks to get one of those QBs that was supposedly the plan in the first place then thats just beyond inept! If they are tanking then they are doing a damn crap job doing it.

Miami is a big loser this season for the simple fact that there isn't a single vision for the direction of the team this year.

The front office guts the roster by getting rid of starters like a firesale at Ross while the coaching staff is doing everything possible to sabotage the formers agenda. Why is Fitzpatrick still starting? This team isn't going anywhere!

This is nothing short of a disaster. And we've seen stuff like this play out before. It NEVER works out.

This is 2011 all over again. The team will overachieve and it won't translate to subsequent seasons.

Hope the "win at all costs" people are happy.

We have officially replaced the Browns and Raiders of the Al Davis days as the WTF team of the NFL.

We're going to win at least one more game because this team apparently can't do anything right.

So we really don't have a choice but to trade up for Burrow or Tua. And it's going to cost us at least 2 first round picks.

And the portion of our fanbase that wants to win this year for God knows what reason. Is gonna bitch when that happens.
I will bitch if we trade up.
There's no need to trade up.
Plenty of good players to get with 3 first rounders and a couple of 2nds.

Is it possible that the rebuild (tank if you will) was more about picking top five than number one overall? Could it be that the front office liked several quarterbacks, maybe even three or four?

I would agree that Tua and Burrow look like the top two. But others could end up being better. It happens all the time in the NFL.
How dare you think their might be talent besides Tua or Burrow!!!!!! HeHe

Miami is a big loser this season for the simple fact that there isn't a single vision for the direction of the team this year.

The front office guts the roster by getting rid of starters like a firesale at Ross while the coaching staff is doing everything possible to sabotage the formers agenda. Why is Fitzpatrick still starting? This team isn't going anywhere!

This is nothing short of a disaster. And we've seen stuff like this play out before. It NEVER works out.

This is 2011 all over again. The team will overachieve and it won't translate to subsequent seasons.

Hope the "win at all costs" people are happy.

Thank you. I am

we need players at every position, including running back, let the process play out, Tua is not a can't miss hall of fame qb.

Only a fool would trade those two picks, it won't happen here either, they are too valuable vs team needs.

Back
Top Bottom