Here's what's going to happen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's what's going to happen

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
We're going to win at least one more game because this team apparently can't do anything right.

So we really don't have a choice but to trade up for Burrow or Tua. And it's going to cost us at least 2 first round picks.

And the portion of our fanbase that wants to win this year for God knows what reason. Is gonna bitch when that happens.

We're going to win at least one more game because this team apparently can't do anything right.

So we really don't have a choice but to trade up for Burrow or Tua. And it's going to cost us at least 2 first round picks.

And the portion of our fanbase that wants to win this year for God knows what reason. Is gonna bitch when that happens.
:poop

Or they'll not care about getting Burrow or Tua. Might rather draft BPA (like Tunsil and Fitzpatrick) and hope the TEAM gets better.

I know this, Flores and this staff > Gase, Philbin, Sparano, Danny, etc...

I don't trade up for either of those jokers unless it's a 1st plus 3rd or 4th.

Or we take Herbert or Fromm, they master the offense and we win 3 of the next 10 Superbowl

At this point we have to trust the system and this staff. They're showing every week they understand their players, their scheme, and what they need to do to win.
So i'm going to trust wherever players they pick including the QB fits into that.

Yup everyone is complaining that we want loses and a tanking. Wait til all those picks are traded next year. Then will a couple horse$hit wins be worth it??

Like I said in another thread we are taking a QB in round 1, don't think we are not, because the owner will not allow it, after his GM went against his advice and missed out on Jackson. Plan B is now in force, which is either trading up or taking your 3rd or lower ranked choice. Personally I don't like that, but obviously the organisation must be comfortable with that scenario.

Or we take Herbert or Fromm, they master the offense and we win 3 of the next 10 Superbowl

Both these guys play behind stellar college lines, can we offer them the same level of talent on our line next year ?

Is it possible that the rebuild (tank if you will) was more about picking top five than number one overall? Could it be that the front office liked several quarterbacks, maybe even three or four?

I would agree that Tua and Burrow look like the top two. But others could end up being better. It happens all the time in the NFL.

actually the problem is we can’t rely on other teams to do anything right which is exactly why I didn’t think tanking would work. We obviously don’t have a lot of talent but after the elite teams most are very mistake prone and give away games. As soon as Brian Hoyer was announced as the starter the colts became one of those teams. Of our next 7 games 5 are against mistake prone teams that could easily beat us or hand us the game. That’s the NFL.

Glad you know the future of all the qbs entering the draft.

Why wasn't Marino, Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Mahomes, Watson, etc. etc. taken with one of the top 2 picks in the draft?? Maybe because it's a crap shoot most of the time and no one really knows who will be successful at the next level.

If this team trades a crapload of the draft capital we've obtained to move up just for a chance at Tua or Burrow then they are crazy. Take the best qb available and then double down and take another in the 2nd or 3rd and use the rest of the picks to build around them. Or take Young first and use our next pick on a qb and still double down on qb.

Back
Top Bottom