Here’s Who Stood Out At Dolphins Scrimmage, Including Rookies. And Jones Injured | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here’s Who Stood Out At Dolphins Scrimmage, Including Rookies. And Jones Injured

The dolphins need to start Rosen
I hope that Josh Rosen's form warrants him being the starter, but I'm totally comfortable with the Head Coach not rushing him into the role. Actually, I think Flores is managing the situation pretty well. The comment the other day about Fitzpatrick being ahead was probably honest but it also lit a fire under Josh's butt and he has noticeably improved since. Rosen will be given the opportunity to start at some time but we don't have to rush it. Josh is still learning how to read Defenses and the Offensive Coordinator and QB Coach are taking the time to methodically teach him.

I hope that Josh Rosen's form warrants him being the starter, but I'm totally comfortable with the Head Coach not rushing him into the role. Actually, I think Flores is managing the situation pretty well. The comment the other day about Fitzpatrick being ahead was probably honest but it also lit a fire under Josh's butt and he has noticeably improved since. Rosen will be given the opportunity to start at some time but we don't have to rush it. Josh is still learning how to read Defenses and the Offensive Coordinator and QB Coach are taking the time to methodically teach him.
the only way ur going learn how read defense in nfl is too play.

Good to read that TJ is playing well. I've always liked him going back to his 'SC days.
As far as Rosen and Fitz go. I think starting Josh and having the veteran Fitzpatrick come in in relief if need be is the way to go. The new Wood/Strock

Good to read that TJ is playing well. I've always liked him going back to his 'SC days.
As far as Rosen and Fitz go. I think starting Josh and having the veteran Fitzpatrick come in in relief if need be is the way to go. The new Wood/Strock
That would be ideal!

A potential barrier combination of Williams and Parker could be a nightmare to defend.

P.Williams, sure! He seems to use every bit of his physical stature to dominate. But i don't see it from Parker.
Teams have been able to get away with playing him 1 on 1 with smaller DBs and have been fairly successful at it.
The guy doesn't play like a number 1 nor a number 2 player in my book.

If Rosen is closed to Fitz he is going start season.
Fitz is not going start if he is up and down. he is too old of QB to be doing that.

I'm not certain. Most major sports are like boxing . . . challengers don't win a 'decision' bout. I think Rosen wins clearly or RF starts.

I'm not certain. Most major sports are like boxing . . . challengers don't win a 'decision' bout. I think Rosen wins clearly or RF starts.
Except Fitzpatrick is not a champion, if anything, he's someone you pad your stats with...

I think its the other way around, if its even remotely close, you start the young guy with upside....

P.Williams, sure! He seems to use every bit of his physical stature to dominate. But i don't see it from Parker.
Teams have been able to get away with playing him 1 on 1 with smaller DBs and have been fairly successful at it.
The guy doesn't play like a number 1 nor a number 2 player in my book.

I'm hopeful that Parker just needed a better environment. He has all the tools to be a WR1 in the NFL and it sounds like he's putting it together this offseason.

Rosen may be starting to realize his potential? Let's hope so. The rebuild would be a hell of a lot shorter, if Rosen turns into the Franchise QB? Parker and Williams make an intriguing red zone combo. William's is making a name for himself and potentially a household name at that? I have read a lot of twitterverse and Flores is not shy about using his DB's. Every single DB on the roster is being pushed. But the one DB who's having difficulties is Jalen Davis, he's been on third team and hasn't shown much. On the other hand Armstrong has been incorporated into special teams duty, a sure sign of him potentially making the team? Wiltz, Hartage and Needham all F/A types are really showing well. Maurice Smith has also been mentioned as one Safety who's being used around the LOS. This DB heavy defense is going to be fun to watch. The UDFA DE's have also made plays with consistency Ledbetter and Hendrix may make the team outright. Adolphus Washington has shown up as well. He seems to be comfortable in his role and making a push for playing time.

Back
Top Bottom