Here’s Who Stood Out At Dolphins Scrimmage, Including Rookies. And Jones Injured | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here’s Who Stood Out At Dolphins Scrimmage, Including Rookies. And Jones Injured

Except Fitzpatrick is not a champion, if anything, he's someone you pad your stats with...

I think its the other way around, if its even remotely close, you start the young guy with upside....

I disagree, but I was unclear. In boxing, it's the champ. In team sports, it's the vet. No, not always true, but most HCs defer to the vet. I suspect we'll continue to disagree. Rosen clearly wins or RF starts. JMO

Rosen may be starting to realize his potential? Let's hope so. The rebuild would be a hell of a lot shorter, if Rosen turns into the Franchise QB? Parker and Williams make an intriguing red zone combo. William's is making a name for himself and potentially a household name at that? I have read a lot of twitterverse and Flores is not shy about using his DB's. Every single DB on the roster is being pushed. But the one DB who's having difficulties is Jalen Davis, he's been on third team and hasn't shown much. On the other hand Armstrong has been incorporated into special teams duty, a sure sign of him potentially making the team? Wiltz, Hartage and Needham all F/A types are really showing well. Maurice Smith has also been mentioned as one Safety who's being used around the LOS. This DB heavy defense is going to be fun to watch. The UDFA DE's have also made plays with consistency Ledbetter and Hendrix may make the team outright. Adolphus Washington has shown up as well. He seems to be comfortable in his role and making a push for playing time.

I am definitely rooting for Ledbetter he is a DGD.

Didn't know Howard played WR his whole life - or maybe I forgot. Makes sense why he has such great ball skills.

Umm I had a flip phone up til like 2 years ago so...

lol no I haven’t

I reluctantly got an IPhone this year at my wife’s urging. I always thought I didn’t need it as my basic metro pcs smart phone did the job.

Ya I was wrong.

Face ID is awesome. Fluck passwords.

You should be able right click on any webpage with a firewall and open the link in a new incognito window.

Didn't know Howard played WR his whole life - or maybe I forgot. Makes sense why he has such great ball skills.

I didn’t know that either but it makes ALOT of sense. He clearly thinks that ball is his once it’s in the air.

Was it the Raiders game he sealed with that INT in the end zone where he literally snatched it?

I reluctantly got an IPhone this year at my wife’s urging. I always thought I didn’t need it as my basic metro pcs smart phone did the job.

Ya I was wrong.

Face ID is awesome. Fluck passwords.

You should be able right click on any webpage with a firewall and open the link in a new incognito window.

I phones pretty sweet. I will never go back to anything else

:bobdole:
The balls on people wanting to be paid for their work.

Yeah sorry I don’t think I should have to pay extra for a beat writers take on his primary assignments work.

I like Barry but I’m not paying for that anymore than im paying for any vips work here or any other site I’ve been on to reads someone’s take.

Probably cause I rarely agree witb it off what I see on tbe main.

The
I didn’t know that either but it makes ALOT of sense. He clearly thinks that ball is his once it’s in the air.

Was it the Raiders game he sealed with that INT in the end zone where he literally snatched it?

That quote in the linked article is incorrect, the actual quote is;

“I’ve been playing against receivers all my life so I know what it takes. When you see something special, you know it.”

Hoops has a legitimate complaint having to pay for sloppy journalism!

Yeah sorry I don’t think I should have to pay extra for a beat writers take on his primary assignments work.

I like Barry but I’m not paying for that anymore than im paying for any vips work here or any other site I’ve been on to reads someone’s take.

:lol:

Then why would it “really piss you off” ... Shouldn’t you just chuckle and move on with your day?

The Athletic is my favorite. Who on gods green earth would pay to read Chris Perkins?

I get the fact that the newspaper industry is dying but I just cannot bring myself to pay yet another subscription when most of the time the info comes out on twitter anyway.

Netflix $10
Spotify $10
HBO $18
Cinemax $16
Prime $9
Spectrum
DirecTV
Cell Phone

Where does the madness end? :up:

I get the fact that the newspaper industry is dying but I just cannot bring myself to pay yet another subscription when most of the time the info comes out on twitter anyway.

Netflix $10
Spotify $10
HBO $18
Cinemax $16
Prime $9
Spectrum
DirecTV
Cell Phone

Where does the madness end? :up:
This is how I put an end to the madness 10 years ago.

Netflix $10
Spotify $10
HBO $18
Cinemax $16
Prime $9

Spectrum Internet $50
DirecTV
Cell Phone $25

Back
Top Bottom